Screenshots de Bombjack Twin (set 1)
Les clones de Bombjack Twin (set 1)
Si vous avez aimé Bombjack Twin (set 1)
Vous aimerez peut-être :
- Bomb Jack (set 1)
- Bomb Kick
- Bubble Bobble (Japan, Ver 0.1)
- Bubble Bobble II (Ver 2.5O 1994/10/05)
- Bubble Memories: The Story Of Bubble Bobble III (Ver 2.4O 1996/02/15)
- Chack'n Pop
- Dark Tower
- Diet Go Go (Euro v1.1 1992.09.26)
- Don Doko Don (World)
- Dream World
- Dynamite Bomber (Korea, Rev 1.5)
- Fancy World - Earth of Crisis
- Faster, Harder, More Challenging Q*bert (prototype)
- Funky Jet (World)
- Gun Master
- Head Panic (ver. 0117, 17/01/2000)
- Joe & Mac Returns (World, Version 1.1, 1994.05.27)
- Joust (White/Green label)
- Joust 2 - Survival of the Fittest
- Jump Kids
- Jumping Pop (set 1)
- Little Robin
- Mario Bros. (PlayChoice-10)
- Metal Saver
- Miss Bubble II
- Pang Pang
- Penguin Brothers (Japan)
- Q*bert (US set 1)
- Q*bert's Qubes
- Raccoon World
- Rainbow Islands (new version)
- Rod-Land (World)
- Saboten Bombers (set 1)
- Snow Bros. - Nick & Tom (set 1)
- Super Bubble 2003 (World, Ver 1.0)
- Tang Tang (ver. 0526, 26/05/2000)
- TeddyBoy Blues (315-5115, New Ver.)
- The Berlin Wall
- The FairyLand Story
- Toppy & Rappy
- Tower & Shaft
- Toy Land Adventure
- Tumble Pop (World)
- Ultra Balloon
- Vs. Mighty Bomb Jack (Japan)
Tips sur Bombjack Twin (set 1)
* Secret Message : Reset Game and hold down Player 2 buttons 1 and 2. If you did it fast enough, you will see the message 'Ready?'. If not try again. Press the following Player 1 buttons : 2(x3) 1(x3) 2(x3), 1(x3). If you did this correctly, you should see another message '9th Mar. 1992'. And you are in the test mode.
Bombjack Twin (set 1) et M.A.M.E.
0.36b2 [Mirko Buffoni]
- Press Player 2 buttons 1+2 during reset. "Ready?" will appear and then press Player 1 buttons in this sequence: 2-2-2, 1-1-1, 2-2-2 and 1-1-1. The release date of this program will appear.
- 0.141u1: ranger_lennier, Smitdogg and The Dumping Union added clone 'Bombjack Twin (prototype? with adult pictures)'.
- 8th January 2011: Smitdogg - We dumped the Bombjack Twin prototype (has girls after the bonus screens).
- 25th December 2010: Smitdogg - We got a crazy rare Bombjack Twin prototype board, the only one of its kind I've ever seen. It might be a one of a kind.
- 0.133u1: Brian Troha added DIP locations to Bombjack Twin.
- 0.124u1: Added clone Bombjack Twin (set 2). Changed parent description to 'Bombjack Twin (set 1)'.
- 0.57: Fixed cpu1 roms length to 128kb and added 2x proms (unknown).
- 0.37b8: Changed 68000 CPU1 clock speed to 10MHz, the 2x OKI6295 to 24242 Hz. Fixed sound1/2 rom loading.
- 22nd August 2000: Nicola Salmoria fixed a 68k bug affecting Bombjack Twin.
- 0.36b11: Changed clock speed of the 2x OKI6295 to 22050 Hz.
- 0.36b9: Changed clock speed of the 2x OKI6295 to 24000 Hz.
- 0.36b2: Mirko Buffoni added Bombjack Twin (NMK 1993). Some code has to be patched out for this to work (see below). The program remaps button 2 and 3 to button 1, so you can't enter the above sequence. I haven't yet figured out why music stops so soon, but it's surely due to interrupt timing (the hardware is so simple!).
- 1st August 1999: Mirko Buffoni added test mode code to Bombjack Twin.
- 28th July 1999: Mirko Buffoni fixed the sound and dipswitches in Bombjack Twin.
- 27th July 1999: Mirko Buffoni sent in a driver for Bombjack Twin.
- 31st January 1999: Dumped Bombjack Twin (set 1).
LEVELS: 26 (endless)
* FB Alpha
Romset: 4417 kb / 9 files / 1.85 zip