Tips sur Bubble Bobble II (Ver 2.5O 1994/10/05)
* Always Access Secret Rooms : Before inserting your coin, at the intro screen with the curtain, press Jump, Bubble, Jump, Bubble, Jump, Bubble, Left, Start. A tone will sound.
* Black Background And Classic Music : Before inserting your coin, at the intro screen with the curtain, press Bubble, Jump, Bubble, Jump, Bubble, Jump, Right, Start. A tone will sound. The background of each room will be black and the original Bubble Bobble theme will play instead of the usual music.
Alternative Codes :
1. Left, Jump, Left, Start, Left, Bubble, Left, Start.
2. Start, Jump, Bubble, Left, Right, Jump, Start, Right.
* Game mode select : before inserting your coin, at the intro screen with the curtain, press Up, Start, Right, Jump, Bubble, Left, Start, Down. The curtain will turn blue. You can now choose between 'normal game' and 'super game'. In 'Super' mode, platforms appear in different colors, and most of the monsters are switched around (see 'Updates' above).
* Unlock Human Characters : Before inserting your coin, at the intro screen with the curtain, press Left, Down, Up, Jump, Right, Start, Bubble, Right. A tone will sound. You can now choose from 4 human characters.
* Fastest and Max Bubble : Down, Bubble, Jump, Start, Left, Right, Left, Start.
Bubble Bobble II (Ver 2.5O 1994/10/05) et M.A.M.E.
0.37b11 [Bryan McPhail]
- 0.133u1: Renamed (bubsympe) to (bubsymphe), (bubsympu) to (bubsymphu), (bubsymph) to (bubsymphj) and (bubsympb) to (bubsymphb).
- 0.127u2: Brian Troha added redumped roms for the clone Bubble Symphony (bootleg with OKI6295).
- 0.126: Tirino73 added clone Bubble Symphony (bootleg with OKI6295). This is a 1994 bootleg without ensoniq sound system, it has some graphical problems because the actual bootleg hardware doesn't replicate the f3 system perfectly.
- 3rd December 2006: Mr. Do - We have the instruction card for Bubble Symphony from Tormod.
- 0.106u12: MASH added plds ($0, 200, 400, 600, 800 - pal16l8a-d77-09.bin, pal16l8a-d77-10.bin, palce16v8q-d77-11.bin, palce16v8q-d77-12.bin and palce16v8q-d77-14.bin) to clone Bubble Symphony.
- 17th April 2006: Tirino73 dumped Bubble Symphony (bootleg with OKI6295), this romset comes from a bootleg single board modified Taito F3 System, the only known bootleg/hacked game of this system.
- 0.105u1: Changed description of 'Bubble Bobble 2 (World)' to 'Bubble Bobble II (Ver 2.5O 1994/10/05)' and clones 'Bubble Symphony (Europe)' to 'Bubble Symphony (Ver 2.5O 1994/10/05)', 'Bubble Symphony (US)' to 'Bubble Symphony (Ver 2.5A 1994/10/05)' and 'Bubble Symphony (Japan)' to 'Bubble Symphony (Ver 2.5J 1994/10/05)'.
- 20th February 2005: Bryan McPhail - Correct VRAM layer mixing in Bubble Bobble 2. This fixes boss stages (energy bars now have correct priority against the VRAM platforms).
- 0.60: Added clone Bubble Symphony (Europe).
- 19th March 2002: Pekka Salmia and Brian Troha submitted an addition of the European version of Bubble Symphony to the Taito F3 driver.
- 0.37b11: Bryan McPhail added Bubble Bobble 2 (World) (Taito 1994) and clones Bubble Symphony (US) and (Japan).
- 16th January 2001: Bryan McPhail fixed some memory corrupting bugs in the Taito F3 driver.
- 15th January 2001: Bryan McPhail finally submitted his Taito F3 driver, which is not graphically perfect and crashes hard sometimes but has complete ES5505 sound emulation thanks to Aaron Giles, Ian Schmidt and R. Belmont. Not all games are working due to 68020 core bugs, but these are: Ring Rage, Arabian Magic, Riding Fight, Grid Seeker: Project Stormhammer, Gunlock / Rayforce, Super Cup Finals / Hat Trick Hero '93, Top Ranking Stars, Light Bringer, Kaiser Knuckle / Global Champion, Bubble Bobble 2 / Bubble Symphony, Space Invaders DX, Taito Power Goal / Hat Trick Hero '95, Quiz Theater - 3tsu no Monogatari, Akkanvader, Moriguchi Hiroko no Quiz de Hyuu!Hyuu!, Puzzle Bobble 2 / Bust-A-Move Again, Puzzle Bobble 2X, Kyukyoku Tiger 2, Bubble Memories, Cleopatra Fortune, Puzzle Bobble 3, Arkanoid Returns, Kirameki Star Road, Puchi Carat and Pop 'N Pop.
Romset: 11776 kb / 14 files / 4.39 zip