Screenshots de Boxing Bugs
Si vous avez aimé Boxing Bugs
Vous aimerez peut-être :
Scoring de Boxing Bugs
Bugs or bombs struck by fireballs score 20 points.
Each bug knocked out with the glove scores 200 points.
Each flying bug scores 400 points per punch.
In addition to the above, during a bonus round, sleeping bugs that are blown up score 3000 points each.
Tips sur Boxing Bugs
A rapid fire for the fireballs is activated by holding down the Fire button.
Boxing Bugs et M.A.M.E.
0.35b6 [Aaron Giles, Zonn Moore, Jeff Mitchell, Neil Bradley]
- 0.125u4: Added button 3.
- 0.125u2: Removed button 3.
- 0.87u3: Aaron Giles added proper color support for Boxing Bugs and War of the Worlds. And added sound to Barrier, Star Hawk, War of the Worlds and Boxing Bugs (note that samples don't exist yet, but I'm working with Zonn Moore to get them for everything except Barrier). Added Samples sound (softexpl, loudexpl, chirp, eggcrack, bugpusha, bugpushb, bugdie, beetle, music, cannon, bounce and bell.wav).
- 0.35RC2: Mathis Rosenhauer added glove control and color to Boxing Bugs (seems to be wrong compared to Retrocade).
- 0.35b6: Added Boxing Bugs (Cinematronics 1981) [Aaron Giles, Zonn Moore, Jeff Mitchell, Neil Bradley]. TODO: Fix controls.
- 26th April 1993: Dumped Boxing Bugs.
- Punch bugs with GLOVE for points
- Knock bombs off your wall with fireballs
- Use panic button to get out of hard spots. You can panic three times per game
- Every fourth round is a bonus round
Romset: 33 kb / 14 files / 26.2 zip