Screenshots de Black Widow
Si vous avez aimé Black Widow
Vous aimerez peut-être :
Scoring de Black Widow
Mosquito - If shot, becomes '$'.
Beetle - Eats '$', but if shot, becomes '$'.
Hornet - Lays an egg on '$', but if shot, becomes '$'.
Egg - Grows to become hornet or spoiler. Must be pushed off the web to score 500, 1000, 1500, 2000, or even 2500 points.
Grub Steak - Tag for 500, 250, 100, or 50 points -- the sooner the better.
Spoiler - Invulnerable. Can only be destroyed by a grenade bug, bug slayer or rocket bug.
Grenade Bug - Explodes if shot. Bugs and eggs within the kill zone score 500 points each.
Rocket Bug - Invulnerable. Launches "rockettes" at black widow from the other bugs it tags. Shoot rockettes to score 100 points each.
Thunderbug - If shot, it breaks formation and attacks. If shot again, it explodes all other T-bugs for 5000 points. Keep away from all T-bugs to earn 10000 points. The resulting chain reaction from multiple thunderbugs is very dangerous and can encompass over 80% of the level at some times, depending on how many T-bugs are involved.
Bug Slayer - Harmless to the player and invulnerable. The Bug Slayer competes with the Black Widow for food. Beat it to its flashing prey for points
Black Widow et M.A.M.E.
0.26 [Brad Oliver, Bernd Wiebelt, Allard van der Bas, Al Kossow, Hedley Rainnie, Eric Smith]
- Severe performance drop during GAME OVER screen. reesal (ID 03038)
- 0.146u1: Couriersud added discrete sound to Black Widow.
- 0.141u4: Fixed rom names.
- 0.129u5: Couriersud added save state support to Black Widow.
- 0.115u1: Changed region proms to user1.
- 0.108u5: Mathis Rosenhauer rewrote the Atari vector generators, using the schematics and actual state machine PROMs. The state machine is now emulated so timing should be much more realistic. Clipping hardware in bzone and others is emulated instead of hardcoded. Improved accuracy of clocks and various other bits of cleanup. Changed M6502 CPU and the 2x POKEYs sound clock speeds to 1512000 Hz. Added prom ($0 - AVG PROM).
- 0.61: Added new cpu1 roms ($d000, e000).
- 0.58: Changed palettesize from 256 to 32768 colors.
- 0.35b13: Changed 8-way Joystick to Double 8-way.
- 0.33b7: Inspired by Retrocade and Vector Dream, Bernd Wiebelt changed the vector games to use translucent vectors. Color intensities had to be lowered, if it feels to dark for you now, increase the gamma correction value.
- 0.26a: Some credits that were left out last time: Thanks to Al Kossow, Hedley Rainnie and Eric Smith for the code to their vecsim emulator which had emulated these games previously on the unix and the mac, and thanks to Neil Bradley for pointing out the critical bug in the vector generator engine which prevented Tempest from working.
- 0.26: Added Black Widow (Atari 1982). Game is playable with accurate colors and sound. Thanks to the outstanding combined efforts of Brad Oliver, Bernd Wiebelt and Allard van der Bas, MAME entered in vectorial emulation world! All in a time, we have support for Asteroids, Asteroids Deluxe, Black Widow, Battlezone, Gravitar, Lunar Lander, Red Baron, Spaceduel and Tempest. Thanks to Al Kossow, Hedley Rainnie and Eric Smith for the code to their VECSIM emulator which had emulated these games previously on the UNIX and MAC. Control: A,W,S,D = Move around and Arrows = Fire around.
- 13th August 1992: Dumped Black Widow.
- Tag grubsteaks for points.
- Shoot bugs then tag grubsteaks.
- Puch eggs off web before they hatch.
- Shoot grenade bugs with caution.
Romset: 39 kb / 11 files / 26.3 zip