Si vous avez aimé Bubbles
Vous aimerez peut-être :
Scoring de Bubbles
Crumb : 100 Points.
Ants : 150 Points.
Greasie : 200 Points (can be conquered if you collect the Cleaning Lady and gain her sweeping skill to bump it into the drain).
Cleaning Lady : 500 Points (will increase as she collects items).
Roach : 1000 Points (can be conquered if you collect the Cleaning Lady and gain her sweeping skill to bump it into the drain).
Dive Ahead Bonus : x1000 Points per bubble enlargement.
Around the Drain : x2 Points (if you get the above items around the drain).
Tips sur Bubbles
* Keep moving... You won't attract dirt if you just stand there. Also, Roaches are like heat-seeking missiles... they won't aimlessly wander because they WANT you.
* Go around the circumference/perimeter off the sink first, since they are the easiest to collect. Then work your way inwards.
* Dirt and crumbs will slowly head for thee drain so you could spin around the drain, collecting them as they come.
* If the drain is flashing RED, back off! A Giant Ant/Roach is coming your way! Seek and capture the Cleaning Lady's broom (if there is one) to counter this threat.
* Do not try to out-run Roaches, because they are actually faster than your poor, slow-poke Bubble. Instead, out-maneuver them. Go in circles around them and pick up materials in the process. Once you have a smile, bid the ugly duckling farewell and head for the drain before you get bitten!
* If there is a low supply of materials abroad and you're not even close to getting a smile on your face... don't get the materials because it would speed your death up. Instead, use the remaining time to wait for the green light and go in! It might take a while. Hell, maybe the light will never come...
* DON'T BE SELFISH! You might want to try to collect more materials when you have a big, big smile on your face... it's not worth it. Take the safe road and go into the drain before someone kicks your head in.
* Try to collect the items around the drain, you get 2x points that way.
* Once you have a smile on your face, you can make the brushes/sponges bounce off without getting blown up. Try to aim them to the drain to add injury to the insilt!
* Not really a tip... but the number of the level you are currently playing is on the top left corner. Once it goes past 99, it comes back to 01.
Bubbles et M.A.M.E.
0.24 [Marc Lafontaine]
SETUP and TEST MODE:
- The first time you run the game, it will say 'factory settings restored'. Press F2 to proceed.
- Press F2 for Test-Mode
- Press F1 + F2 for Bookkeeping/Setup
- 31st December 2006: Mr. Do - Bubbles bezel, thanks to an outstanding vectoring job by Jcroach and the bezel loan from Vintage Arcade Superstore.
- 0.95u3: Changed cpu1 roms addresses from $0-8000 to $10000-18000.
- 0.92: Highwayman added proms ($0, 200 - video inversion for cocktail table).
- 0.57: Removed 3rd coin slot.
- 8th December 2001: Aaron Giles fixed a bug in the Williams games' blitter, fixing Bubbles from crashing on startup.
- 0.53: Added clone Bubbles (prototype version).
- 0.33b7: Changed description to 'Bubbles (Solid Red label)'.
- 0.31: Marc Lafontaine fixed Bubbles.
- 0.30: Valerio Verrando added clone Bubbles (Red Label).
- 0.29: Several fixes to the Williams driver [Marc Lafontaine]: Bubbles is better but still resets itself from time to time. Changed description 'bubbles' to 'Bubbles'.
- 0.24: Added Bubbles (Williams 1982). Marc Lafontaine provided drivers for Robotron, Splat, Defender, Joust, Stargate, Bubbles, Blaster and Sinistar. Bubbles doesn't start, and Sinistar do weird things at startup. The other games work very well, though. For this version I provide a set of fonts that can be used to avoid jerkiness in williams games. If you use zipped roms remember to include them in the ZIP files. Fixed rom names.
- 11th December 1992: Dumped Bubbles (Solid Red label).
- 14th August 1992: Dumped Bubbles.
LEVELS: 100 (endless)
Romset: 53 kb / 15 files / 34.1 zip