Screenshots de Space Gun (World)
Les clones de Space Gun (World)
Si vous avez aimé Space Gun (World)
Vous aimerez peut-être :
- Alien Front (Rev T)
- Alien Storm (Mega-Tech)
- Alien Syndrome (Mega-Tech, SMS based)
- Alien vs. Predator (Euro 940520)
- Alien3: The Gun (World)
- Aliens (World set 1)
- Area 51 (R3000)
- Area 51 / Maximum Force Duo (R3000)
- Area 51: Site 4 (HD Rev 2.01, September 7, 1998)
- Beast Busters (World)
- Beast Busters 2nd Nightmare
- Behind Enemy Lines
- Born To Fight
- Cabal (World, Joystick version)
- CarnEvil (v1.0.3)
- Chaos Heat (V2.09O)
- Confidential Mission (GDS-0001)
- Crazy Fight
- Crypt Killer (GQ420 UAA)
- Death Crimson OX (JPN, USA, EXP, KOR, AUS)
- Dragon Gun (US)
- Dynamite Duke (Europe set 1)
- Flame Gunner
- G.I. Joe (World, EAB, set 1)
- Golgo 13 (Japan, GLG1/VER.A)
- Golgo 13 Kiseki no Dandou (Japan, GLS1/VER.A)
- Gun Survivor 2 Biohazard Code: Veronica (BHF1)
- Heiankyo Alien
- House of the Dead
- House of the Dead 2
- Invasion - The Abductors (version 5.0)
- Jurassic Park (World)
- Jurassic Park 3 (ver EBC)
- Lethal Enforcers (ver UAE, 11/19/92 15:04)
- Lethal Enforcers II: Gun Fighters (ver EAA)
- Lethal Justice
- Locked 'n Loaded (World)
- Lord of Gun (USA)
- Lupin The Third - The Shooting (GDS-0018)
- Maximum Force (No Gore version)
- Mechanized Attack (World)
- Mobil Suit Gundam Final Shooting (Japan)
- Operation Thunderbolt (World)
- Operation Wolf (World, set 1)
- Operation Wolf 3 (World)
- OutTrigger (JPN, USA, EXP, KOR, AUS)
- Police Trainer (Rev 1.3)
- Rail Chase (World)
- Rail Chase 2 (Revision A)
- Rambo III (Europe)
- Ranger Mission
- Revolution X (Rev. 1.0 6/16/94)
- SAR - Search And Rescue (World)
- Silent Scope (ver xxD, Ver 1.33)
- Silent Scope 2
- Silent Scope EX (ver UAA)
- Spinal Breakers (World)
- Steel Gunner
- Steel Gunner 2 (US)
- Target Hits (ver 1.1)
- Teraburst (1998/07/17 ver UEL)
- Terminator 2 - Judgment Day (rev LA4 08/03/92)
- The House of the Dead III (GDX-0001)
- Time Crisis (Rev. TS2 Ver.B)
- Under Fire (World)
- Victory Road
- Virtua Cop (Revision A)
- Virtua Cop 2
- Zombie Raid (US)
Tips sur Space Gun (World)
* Using Bombs, each Bomb has a specific effect.
1) Fire: Aliens will burn.
2) Bomb: Aliens will explode.
3) Sword: Aliens will be cut.
4) Freeze: Aliens will be frozen.
* Harder mode: If you stay at as low health as possible, the difficulty will be harder. And if you reach the time out, a powerful Alien will appear.
* Good Ending: Your cockpit should not be destroyed in last stage.
Space Gun (World) et M.A.M.E.
0.37b11 [David Graves]
- Press F2 + F3 to enter test mode. Press P2 Start 2 to calibrate the guns for Players 1 and 2. Follow instructions and fire on targets for both players - when complete, press 2 again to save EEPROM. Reset or Restart.
- 0.144u2: ShouTime added clones Space Gun (US) and (Japan).
- 0.137u4: Howard Casto hooked up outputs for Space Gun and made a few prototype functions to help in hooking up the remaining games. Someone familiar with the driver should take a look. I hooked up a few, but they don't work like they should according to the comments.
- 0.129u6: Phil Bennett fixed EE-ROM error in Space Gun after gun calibration.
- 0.127u1: Nicola Salmoria fixed missing crosshairs in Space Gun.
- 0.124u2: Added 4x Volume Filters.
- 0.106u12: MASH added plds ($0, 200, 400, 600, 800, a00 - pal16l8-c57-09.9, pal20l8-c57-10.47, pal16l8-c57-11.48, pal20l8-c57-12.61, pal16l8-c57-13.72 and pal16r4-c57-14.96) to Space Gun (World).
- 0.106u1: Changed Light gun input to Stick.
- 0.62: Changed 'Unknown' to 'Unused' dipswitches.
- 0.61: Light gun support [Bryan McPhail].
- 0.55: Fixed rom names.
- 0.37b16: Added dipswitches 'Always have gunsight power up', 'Allow Continue' and 'Disable Pedal (?)'.
- 4th February 2001: InsideOutBoy added the target crosshair to Space Gun.
- 0.37b11: David Graves added Space Gun (World) (Taito 1990). Known issues: Fake aim documentation: $9d74: Code from here works out coords for P1 aim sprite and puts it in spriteram +0x20. $9b8c is entry for whole sub. $9fa6: Code from here works out coords for P2 aim sprite and puts it in spriteram +0x28. $9de8 is entry for whole sub. Both call subroutines (P1 $195d4, P2 $196ea) which do quite a lot of calculations on the raw a/d input coords, using the eerom calibration data to turn them into standard sprite coordinates. Problem with the zoomed sprites not matching up very well when forming the background. They jerk a bit relative to each other... could be a cpu sync thing. Light gun interrupt timing is arbitrary.
- 12th December 2000: David Graves sent in an updated version of the Taito Z driver, and Space Gun is now fully working.
* FB Alpha
Romset: 6914 kb / 20 files / 2.87 zip