Screenshots de Zombie Raid (US)
Si vous avez aimé Zombie Raid (US)
Vous aimerez peut-être :
- Alien3: The Gun (World)
- Area 51 (R3000)
- Area 51 / Maximum Force Duo (R3000)
- Area 51: Site 4 (HD Rev 2.01, September 7, 1998)
- Beast Busters (World)
- Beast Busters 2nd Nightmare
- Behind Enemy Lines
- Bogey Manor
- Born To Fight
- Cabal (World, Joystick version)
- CarnEvil (v1.0.3)
- Chiller (version 3.0)
- Confidential Mission (GDS-0001)
- Crazy Fight
- Crossbow (version 2.0)
- Crypt Killer (GQ420 UAA)
- Death Crimson OX (JPN, USA, EXP, KOR, AUS)
- Demon's World / Horror Story (set 1)
- Dragon Gun (US)
- Dynamite Duke (Europe set 1)
- Flame Gunner
- G.I. Joe (World, EAB, set 1)
- Ghost Hunter
- Ghoul Panic (Asia, OB2/VER.A)
- Golgo 13 (Japan, GLG1/VER.A)
- Golgo 13 Kiseki no Dandou (Japan, GLS1/VER.A)
- Golly! Ghost!
- Gun Survivor 2 Biohazard Code: Veronica (BHF1)
- House of the Dead
- House of the Dead 2
- Invasion - The Abductors (version 5.0)
- Jurassic Park (World)
- Jurassic Park 3 (ver EBC)
- Laser Ghost (World, FD1094 317-0166)
- Lethal Enforcers (ver UAE, 11/19/92 15:04)
- Lethal Enforcers II: Gun Fighters (ver EAA)
- Lethal Justice
- Locked 'n Loaded (World)
- Lord of Gun (USA)
- Lupin The Third - The Shooting (GDS-0018)
- Maximum Force (No Gore version)
- Mechanized Attack (World)
- Mobil Suit Gundam Final Shooting (Japan)
- Monster Bash
- Night Slashers (Korea Rev 1.3)
- Nightmare in the Dark
- Operation Thunderbolt (World)
- Operation Wolf (World, set 1)
- Operation Wolf 3 (World)
- OutTrigger (JPN, USA, EXP, KOR, AUS)
- Pokasuka Ghost
- Police Trainer (Rev 1.3)
- Rail Chase (World)
- Rail Chase 2 (Revision A)
- Rambo III (Europe)
- Ranger Mission
- Revolution X (Rev. 1.0 6/16/94)
- Silent Scope (ver xxD, Ver 1.33)
- Silent Scope 2
- Silent Scope EX (ver UAA)
- Space Gun (World)
- Spinal Breakers (World)
- Splatter House (World new version)
- Steel Gunner
- Steel Gunner 2 (US)
- Target Hits (ver 1.1)
- Teraburst (1998/07/17 ver UEL)
- Terminator 2 - Judgment Day (rev LA4 08/03/92)
- The House of the Dead III (GDX-0001)
- The Real Ghostbusters (US 2 Players, revision 2)
- Time Crisis (Rev. TS2 Ver.B)
- Under Fire (World)
- Virtua Cop (Revision A)
- Virtua Cop 2
- Zombie Revenge (JPN, USA, EXP, KOR, AUS)
Tips sur Zombie Raid (US)
* Crystal Codes :
Level 2 : The Crystal Code is posted at the end of the level, on the 2 pillars framing the wrought iron gate (below the head with the horns).
Level 3 : At end of level is elevator with zombies, after kill ALL elevator's zombies Red Crystal appear on screen.
Level 4 : The Blue Crystal is hidden in a statuette on a pillar (the statuette resembles the level 2 famous head with the horns).
Level 5 : The Green Crystal is obtained at the end of the level by killing the 2-heads monster.
To fight the final boss, the Crystal Codes seen on level 2 should be inserted : Red, Green, Blue - if not it is assured death.
In game are secret entrances where you will find special items:
1. At end of first graveyard is grave with your initials, behind this grave is tree and 'man with gun'. Shoot to this tree over 'man with gun' when screen move up. If you shot in right place on tree secret entrance will appear. In this secret entrance are items :
- LIGHTNING : lightning weapon
- CRUCIFIX : restore full energy when you lost all energy. Item can be used once (automatic).
2. In mission 3 when you enter to area after door opened by hidden lever, screen will move first to left, next to right. On left side one pillar is fault. Shot to this place where pillar should be - secret entrance will open. In this secret entrance are:
- SCOPE : crosshair
- BOMB : bomb icon will appear in left-upper corner. Shot it and whole screen explode. Item can be used once.
3. Again in mission 3, immediately after elevator shot to the wall right to the pillar. Secret entrance will open. In this secret entrance are items:
- AMMOx2 : auto-reload. Now you can use fire button only, gun will reload automatically.
- BLUE POTION : extra life
In game are more secret entrances but where ?
Some extra shots :
1. Shot to the second well on mission 3 using shotgun weapon - ghostbusters ghost will appear in the well.
2. When you shot to the ground using right weapon (not lightning) flowers will appear. When you shot 3 flowers then a butterfly will appear on screen, shoot the butterfly, it gives extra items.
3. On first graveyard are black cats, when you kill cat he give extra energy.
4. In mission 3 when sewers end and screen move up and stop then shot to the center in middle wall - secret lever will appear. When you trigger this lever on screen will appear clown on cycle - no idea for what.
Use FIRE weapon and you will easy finish game.
Zombie Raid (US) et M.A.M.E.
0.64 [David Haywood]
- To calibrate the guns use F2 (Service Mode) and then reset F3 or restart MAME. Use CTRL or ALT and highlight "7. Gun Adjust Mode". Hit 1 (P1 Start) two times to begin gun adjustments. Just follow the directions, aiming at the targets for both guns. When done, use F2 to shut off Service Mode and reset F3 or restart MAME.
- 0.141: Changed palettesize from 4608 to 8704 colors.
- 0.137u2: Howard Casto hooked up Gun Recoil outputs for Zombie Raid.
- 0.124: Derrick Renaud changed the Zombie Raid gun input ports to work with the calibrated settings.
- 0.123u2: Changed palettesize to 4608 colors.
- 0.65: Changed visible area to 384x240.
- 0.64: David Haywood added Zombie Raid (US) (American Sammy 1995).
- 11th January 2003: Paul Priest added gun emulation to Zombie Raid in the Seta driver and Stephane Humbert fixed some of the dipswitches in it.
- 9th January 2003: David Haywood added Zombie Raid to the Seta driver but it's unplayable because the controls aren't hooked up and the sound is not emulated.
- 20th November 2002: Guru - Zombie Raid (Sammy 1995) arrived from Pelle.
* FB Alpha
Romset: 14336 kb / 11 files / 6.38 zip