Screenshots de Primal Rage (version 2.3)
Les clones de Primal Rage (version 2.3)
Si vous avez aimé Primal Rage (version 2.3)
Vous aimerez peut-être :
Tips sur Primal Rage (version 2.3)
* Alternate Costumes (vers. 2.3 only) : Highlight a fighter at the character selection screen, then press 1+2, 1+3, or 1+4.
* Bowling : Both players must choose Armadon. Do the Spinning Death move and collide in mid-spin three times in a row. A bowling game will pop up.
* Volleyball : One player should do a multi-hit combo a worshipper will enter the area, hit him and they will fly in the air. The other player needs to hit the player before he hits the ground--toward player 1, if you keep this up for ten hits, the ref will bring out a volleyball net. Play for 3 pts.
* PR version : To check what version of Primal Rage your arcade has, push Up on player1 joystick and pull Down on the player2 joystick simultaneously, during the title screen.
* Raining Cows : Play as Chaos in his stage (the Ruins). Arrange for a 'Sudden Death' round to take place (If the third round ends without a clear winner [both characters have zero wins, or one win each], you both get knocked down and go immediately into a 'Sudden Death' round).
If you do a 'Fart of Fury' so that the green cloud is in the air as the Sudden Death begins, the sky will rain cows instead of meteors.
If you don't do a 'Fart of Fury' on Chaos' stage, the sky will rain bricks.
If Sudden Death occurs on Blizzard's stage, the sky will rain ice balls.
Primal Rage (version 2.3) et M.A.M.E.
0.60 [Aaron Giles]
0.37b15 [Aaron Giles]
- 0.146: hap fixed Atari GT driver ioport regression.
- 0.145u7: Aaron Giles fixed Atari GT driver crashed after OK (atarigen_eeprom_reset regression).
- 0.139u1: Aaron Giles changed atarigen_state to be a base class from which all the related Atari drivers derive their state from.
- 0.135u4: Some more Atari driver shuffling [Aaron Giles]: Added atarigen_init() function which allocates all timers and registers for save states. Updated all drivers to call it. Converted some drivers to use device timers.
- 0.135u3: Aaron Giles converted atari drivers over to using driver_data for the most part. Some shared systems still exist with globals, but this tackles the atarigen module and the variables local to each driver.
- 0.129u6: Renamed (primraga) to (primrage20).
- 0.127u2: Fabio Priuli changed Primal Rage start buttons into input buttons. Added button 4.
- 0.125u7: Aaron Giles added save state support to the CAGE audio system.
- 2nd September 2007: Mr. Do - Picked up a Primal Rage a few weeks ago. An interesting bit of trivia: The original bezels were misprinted. If you check out this pic here, the button config for Diablo's Hot Foot move shows to hold the top right and bottom left button. The one I got had a little sticker placed over it, which shows the correct config.
- 0.117: Aaron Giles fixed CAGE sound. This fixed incorrect sound in Primal Rage, specifically the music and voices.
- 0.114u2: Aaron Giles and Couriersud added more accurate video timing to most of the Atari 68000-era games. The parameters are from published specs, not derived. The board uses a pair of GALs to determine H and V parameters. Changed VSync to 59.922743 Hz.
- 0.114: Couriersud added general save state support to the atarigen module.
- 0.106u4: Aaron Giles fixed Atari GT games from hanging.
- 0.79u2: Replaced Custom sound with 4x DMA-driven DAC.
- 0.78: Renamed (primrag2) to (primraga).
- 25th November 2003: Peter Gurris fixed the input ports in X-day 2 and Primal Rage.
- 0.77: Aaron Giles added support for the MO command register (MO checksums now work). Hooked up CAGE audio. Added missing SHA1 values. Documented the overly complicated color MUXing. Added MO/playfield priorities. Added TMS32031 (33868800Hz) CPU2 and Custom stereo sound. Changed region cpu2 to user1/2. Changed description of clone 'Primal Rage (version 1.7)' to '(version 2.0)'.
- 7th November 2003: Aaron Giles added the CAGE sound system emulation to Primal Rage (and a bunch of non-working drivers).
- 0.67: Changed description of clone '(version 2.0)' to '(version 1.7)'.
- 0.60: Aaron Giles added Primal Rage (version 2.3) (Atari Games 1994) and clone (version 2.0).
- 18th April 2002: Aaron Giles added some unused PROMs to the Atari GT system driver.
- 12th April 2002: Aaron Giles converted all the Atari drivers for the tilemap system and added some protection workarounds for Primal Rage and Road Riot's Revenge, but neither of them is perfect.
- 0.37b15: Aaron Giles added Primal Rage (version 2.3) and (version 2.0) (Testdriver).
Romset: 33922 kb / 40 files / 22.6 zip