Screenshots de Roc'n Rope
Si vous avez aimé Roc'n Rope
Vous aimerez peut-être :
Tips sur Roc'n Rope
* Learn the angle at which you throw the rope : The rope is thrown at a very shallow angle. The rope ends up hown long distances. Learning this angle is the first step to mastering this game.
* Be careful of heights : If you fall a distance longer than the height of you character, that couns as a miss. Be careful when you fall.
* Use the rope to beat enemies : If you cut the rope when the enemy is hanging from it, you can beat the enemy. Attacking with the rope is extremely fun.
* Keep an eye on enemy movements : Right before the enemy moves up or down or hangs from the rope, the enemy always moves n a certain way. Learn the enemy's behavior and take action quickly.
* Make good use of the power food : Not only do you become invincible when you obtain the power food, but you also speed up! While taking out enemies is a good idea, you may want to consider traveling the level instead.
Roc'n Rope et M.A.M.E.
0.36b10 [Nicola Salmoria]
0.30 [Chris Hardy]
- 0.144u7: Kanikani updated Roc'n Rope dipswitches.
- 0.141u4: Tafoid re-added clone Ropeman (bootleg of Roc'n Rope). Changed 'Unknown' to 'Unused' dipswitch.
- 0.140u2: Atari Ace take some driver_device classes of junofrst/pooyan/rallyx/rocnrope/timeplt/tutankhm (common code in audio\timeplt.c) that cover multiple drivers and split them so that each driver gets their own driver_device class. In most cases, these drivers got entangled because of audio/mcu code that was shared between multiple drivers. Added 'Time Pilot Audio' sound.
- 0.135u3: Fabio Priuli added common driver data struct to Roc'n Rope.
- 0.135u2: Fabio Priuli added save state support to Roc'n Rope.
- 0.133u1: Renamed (rocnropk) to (rocnropek).
- 0.131u1: Angelo Salese merged memory maps in Roc'n Rope.
- 0.129u5: XTAL and divisors for Roc'n Rope verified in schematics [Couriersud]. Changed M6809 CPU1 clock speed to 1536000 Hz.
- 0.129: Kevin Eshbach added placeholders for various PALs on the Roc'n Rope systems.
- 0.123u1: Zsolt Vasvari removed color tables from Roc'n Rope. Added RESNET color computations where appropriate. Fixed gfx1/2 rom loading. Changed palettesize to 512 colors.
- 5th November 2006: Mr. Do - Added Roc'n Rope bezel, thanks to Ad_Enuff and Aaron.
- 0.93: Added 6x RC_Filter.
- 0.71u1: Curt Coder converted Roc'n Rope to use tilemaps. Removed 3rd coin slot.
- 0.67: Changed M6809 CPU1 clock speed to 1.6MHz (attract mode depends on this to work correctly).
- 0.36b10: Nicola Salmoria added Roc'n Rope (Konami 1983). Changed 'Roc'n Rope' to clone 'Roc'n Rope (Kosuka)'. Renamed (rocnrope) to (rocnropk). Removed Rope Man (bootleg).
- 17th November 1999: Nicola added another Rock'n Rope romset.
- 0.35b8: Changed Z80 CPU2 clock speed to 1789772 Hz.
- 0.34b1: Added color proms ($0, 20, 120).
- 0.33b7: Changed description to 'Roc'n Rope'.
- 0.31: Paul Swan added accurate colors to Roc'n Rope. Jim Hernandez fixed music tempo and pitch in Roc'n Rope.
- 0.30: Chris Hardy added Rock'n'Rope (Konami 1983) and clone Rope Man. Based on drivers from Juno First emulator by Chris Hardy. Known issues: Colors come from the bootleg version, they might be correct for that version, but they are wrong for the original. The bootleg version crashes when you start a game. This is might be due to a slightly different encryption scheme.
ARCADE RELEASE: Rock'n Rope (Konami) - 1983/Mar
Romset: 97 kb / 16 files / 47.8 zip