Screenshots de Buggy Challenge
Les clones de Buggy Challenge
Si vous avez aimé Buggy Challenge
Vous aimerez peut-être :
Buggy Challenge et M.A.M.E.
0.37b7 [Ernesto Corvi, Nicola Salmoria]
- buggychl, buggycht: Reference screenshot for Buggy Challenge. Kold666 (ID 02065)
- Source TODO's. Source (ID 02602)
- 0.142u3: Angelo Salese removed deprecat.h dependancy and updated irqs accordingly for Buggy Challenge.
- 0.140u2: Atari Ace take some driver_device classes of 40love/bking/buggychl/msisaac (common code in machine\buggychl.c) that cover multiple drivers and split them so that each driver gets their own driver_device class. In most cases, these drivers got entangled because of audio/mcu code that was shared between multiple drivers.
- 0.138u2: hap improved the sky in Buggy Challenge, the in-game foreground statusbar and speedometer don't clip it anymore, and it's a gradient of azure->turquoise now instead of azure->black.
- 0.135u3: Fabio Priuli added shared driver data struct to Buggy Challenge and Metal Soldier Isaac II (they use the same MCU emulation).
- 0.133u1: Renamed (buggycht) to (buggychlt).
- 0.131u1: MooglyGuy merged memory maps in Buggy Challenge.
- 0.129u6: Mr. Do added built-in layouts for Buggy Challenge.
- 0.126u2: Fabio Priuli added DIP locations to Buggy Challenge.
- 0.122u6: Changed M68705 CPU3 clock speed to 4MHz.
- 0.115: Aaron Giles updated 68705 clocks to take into account the internal divide by 4. Added constant so that it is clear why this is being done. Changed M68705 CPU3 clock speed to 1MHz.
- 0.59: Added dipswitches 'Game Over Bonus', 'Difficulty', 'Start button needed', 'Fuel loss' and 'Coin Slots'.
- 0.57: MSM5232 sound emulator [Jarek Burczynski, Hiromitsu Shioya]. MSM5232 support in Buggy Challenge [Jarek Burczynski]. Added MSM5232 (2MHz) sound.
- 21st October 2001: Jarek Burczynski sent in a MSM5232 sound chip emulator (thanks to CAB), adding music to Fairy Land Story and adding one missing sound effect to Buggy Challenge.
- 0.37b7: Ernesto Corvi and Nicola Salmoria added Buggy Challenge (Taito 1984) and clone (Tecfri). TODO: Driver preliminary (feedback needed). Zoom x ROM table handling. Tilemap and sprite placement might not be accurate, there aren't many references. The way I'm handling opaqueness in the top portion of the screen is definitely wrong (see the high score entry screen). Actually there doesn't seem to be a way to make the fg opaque, but not doing so leaves parts of the bg visible at the top of the screen. The gradient sky is completely wrong - it's more of a placeholder to show that it's supposed to be there. It is supposed to skew along with the background, and the gradient can move around (the latter doesn't seem to beused except for making it cover the whole screen on the title screen, and start at the middle during gameplay). Video driver is largely unoptimized. Support for the 7630's controlling the sound chip outputs (bass/treble, volume) is completely missing. The sound Z80 seems to write answers for the main Z80, but the latter doesn't seem to read them.
- 5th September 2000: Ernesto Corvi and Nicola Salmoria wrote a driver for Buggy Challenge, though a lot of it is still preliminary.
Romset: 242 kb / 18 files / 91.4 zip