Screenshots de Buggy Boy/Speed Buggy (cockpit)
Les clones de Buggy Boy/Speed Buggy (cockpit)
Si vous avez aimé Buggy Boy/Speed Buggy (cockpit)
Vous aimerez peut-être :
Buggy Boy/Speed Buggy (cockpit) et M.A.M.E.
0.130u1 [Phil Bennett]
0.94u2 [Phil Bennett]
0.74u2 [David Haywood]
- 0.146u2: Brian Troha added DIP locations to Buggy Boy and clone.
- 0.142u4: Alex Jackson fixed missing/corrupt graphics in Buggy Boy and clone Buggy Boy Junior.
- 0.133u1: Renamed (buggybjr) to (buggyboyjr).
- 0.130u1: Phil Bennett fixed Buggy Boy/Speed Buggy (cockpit) - Game now playable. Added new char/objects tiles roms and proms. Changed VSync to 54.065744 Hz. Minor hack to fixed start countdown sound bug in the Buggy Boys. Changed 'Buggy Boy/Speed Buggy (cockpit)' to parent and 'Buggy Boy Junior/Speed Buggy (Upright)' to clone.
- 11th March 2009: Phil Bennett - Buggy Boy as it was meant to be played. Three-screens of brightly-coloured fun. Not a great deal of difference hardware-wise to the upright version; same number of CPUs, just a little extra video RAM, more logic, PROMs etc. Desoldering three dozen ROMs/PROMs and PALs from a boardset in order to complete the emulation sure was fun...
- 0.129u6: Mr. Do added built-in layouts for clone Buggy Boy/Speed Buggy (Cockpit).
- 0.129u4: Changed Custom sound to 'Buggy Boy Custom'.
- 0.129: Phil Bennett fixed Buggy Boy I/O, engine sound and tilemap scrolling.
- 0.127u5: Changed palettesize from 512 to 256 colors. Update clone Buggy Boy/Speed Buggy (Cockpit): Removed flags dispose from region gfx1/2. Fixed gfx rom loading. Removed region gfx5 roms and added missing gfx6 rom bb6.224 ($4600).
- 0.124u1: Hugh Allen replaced anonymous timer in TX-1 driver with an allocated one to make state saving closer to reality.
- 0.122u2: Phil Bennett reversed buggyboy/buggybjr 'Game Time' settings.
- 0.122u1: Phil Bennett fixed Buggy Boy Junior - Game now playable. Changed description of 'Buggy Boy (Single Monitor)' to 'Buggy Boy Junior/Speed Buggy (Upright)' and clone 'Buggy Boy' to 'Buggy Boy/Speed Buggy (Cockpit)'. Renamed (buggyb1) to (buggybjr). Fixed input and rom loading. Changed visible area to 256x240 and VSync to 54.100000 Hz. Replaced the 2x AY-3-8910A sound with 2x YM2149 and Custom.
- 16th October 2006: Mr. Do - Ad_Enuff added Speed Buggy bezel from Aaron, who in turn borrowed it from Tim at ArcadeCollecting.com.
- 0.106u10: David Haywood added multiscreen support (3x 256x256) to clone Buggy Boy.
- 0.104u7: Added prom ($1b00 - Road video timing?).
- 0.94u2: Phil Bennett added Buggy Boy (Single Monitor) and clone Buggy Boy. Removed Speed Buggy. Progress on TX1/Speed Buggy driver [Phil Bennett]. Still TODO: Arithmetic chip support. Correct object drawing and attributes (e.g. zoom factors). Road drawing. Fix inter-CPU communications. Layer mixing. Fix controls. Discrete sound hardware.
- 0.74u2: Added Speed Buggy (Tatsumi 1986).
- 10th March 2003: David Haywood is working on a driver for Speed Buggy.
- 0.57: Added Speed Buggy (Testdriver).
- 10th July 2001: Gerald and Thierry dumped Buggy Boy/Speed Buggy (Cockpit).
- 25th October 1998: Ricardo from Spain Dumps dumped Buggy Boy Junior/Speed Buggy (Upright).
- Select your course out of five by using steering wheel and accelerator to start game.
- "Off Road" cource is a circuit course consisting of only one leg; is relatively easy and recommendable for beginners.
- 1. Clear rocks, trees and other obstacles by using accelerator and steering wheel.
- 2. Jump over such obstacles as fallen trees.
- 3. Running over gravels causes your car to turn over to the side. In order to put your car back to normal position; either reduce speed or turn the steering wheel in direction of the uplifted side of the car.
- 4. Stay in the middle of the road to avoid slips and decrease'in speed.
How to Score higher points
- 1. Points double-up if your car is jumping or running on two wheels.
- 2. Points are scored by knocking down flags or passing thru gates.
- 3. When knocking down 5 flags in the color sequence as specified in the center of the screen display, 1000 points are awarded. Also you can win additional 1000 points, by knocking down any 5 flags within specified time limit.
- 4. After second leg 1000 points are won, when knocking down flashing flags. Also you win additional 1000 points when knocking down any 5 flags within specified time.
- 5. Passing thru each bonus gate increases by 2 seconds time available for next legs.
- 6. 2000 points are scored by kicking soccer ball. There are more techniques, find them by yourselves.
Romset: 532 kb / 60 files / 222.4 zip