In this strange party game you must compete in simple yet strange events such as inflating balloons, morphing into dragons, etc., while at the same time protect your partner from 'harmless' pain inducers such as razor-sharp buzzsaws and bombs! Features nice graphics and hectic gameplay!
- 0.143u2: Brian Troha added DIP locations for Sokonuke Taisen Game. Added 'DSW2 Switch 6*' dipswitch.
- 0.141: Changed palettesize from 3072 to 5120 colors.
- 0.128u1: Aaron Giles fixed Sokonuke hangs after you choose stage.
- 0.123u2: Changed palettesize to 3072 colors.
- 0.65: Fixed sound1 rom address to $80000.
- 30th January 2003: Nicola Salmoria fixed sound in Caliber 50, Sokonuke Taisen Game and Blandia.
- 18th August 2002: Barry Rodewald submitted a fix for the erroneous samples being played in Sokonuke Taisen Game.
- 0.53: Luca Elia added Sokonuke Taisen Game (Japan) (Sammy 1995).
- 3rd July 2001: Luca Elia added Sokonuke Taisen Game to the Seta driver.