Insert coin(s), and underwater creatures appear randomly on the screen. By pulling the trigger on the speargun, the player fires spears at the sea creatures. Features a three dimensional color background scenery depicting an underwater scene.
* Don't Shoot The Skindiver! : If player hits the skindiver, he is penalized 500 points.
* When the player's score reaches 7000 points, movement of the targets speeds up.
* By default, one free play is awarded for a score of 18,000 points (operator adjustable).
Blue Shark et M.A.M.E.
0.34b1 [Al Kossow]
- 29th December 2010: Mr. Do - Zorg came back for a bit, and gave us a beautiful bezel for Blue Shark, scanned and vectored by him.
- 0.134u4: Derrick Renaud added shark sound to Blue Shark.
- 0.134u3: Derrick Renaud added octopus sound in Blue Shark.
- 0.111u4: Zsolt Vasvari and Derrick Renaud added partial sound emulation and non-memory mapped coin counters to Blue Shark. Changed 8080 CPU1 clock speed to 1996800 Hz. Replaced Samples sound with Discrete.
- 0.111u1: Added Invaders samples.
- 8th May 2000: Zsolt Vasvari fixed Blue Shark.
- 0.34b1: Al Kossow added Blue Shark (Midway 1978).