0.141u1 [hap, ANY, ranger_lennier, dopefishjustin, gamerfan, gatt9, N. Francfort, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union, David Haywood]
- 3rd September 2012: Smitdogg - More ATV Track progress in Demul.
- 26th August 2012: CaH4e3 - ATV Track starting to work in Demul.
- 0.143u1: Preliminary work for ATV Track, in order to get the second SH-4 into business [Samuele Zannoli]. Added support for DMA transfers between the processor and external devices in SH-4 CPU core [Samuele Zannoli].
- 0.141u4: Guru added clone ATV Track (set 2). Changed parent description to 'ATV Track (set 1)'. Added EEPROM to (set 1), contains a large amount of data, maybe used for some form of protection.
- 0.141u1: hap, ANY, ranger_lennier, dopefishjustin, gamerfan, gatt9, N. Francfort, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union and David Haywood added ATV Track (Gaelco 2002).
- 8th January 2011: Smitdogg - We dumped ATV Track.
- 14th December 2010: Guru - ATV Track (Gaelco) arrived recently. Thanks to Tom from wintery Switzerland.
- 17th September 2010: Smitdogg - We got ATV Track, a very expensive, very awesome game by Gaelco (2002).