An addictive puzzle game in which the object is to guide eggs through a maze of egg-runs and guide them safely to the basket at the bottom of the screen.
This is achieved by switching red and blue pipes to face the left or right-hand side at exactly the right moment. Players must manipulate different pipes on BOTH halves of the screen at the same time, making for demanding and rewarding gameplay.
- 28th May 2012: Mr. Do - Nightvoice added control panel for Chicken Shift.
- 0.36b5: Aaron Giles added Chicken Shift (Bally/Sente 1984).
- 6th September 1999: Aaron Giles sent in a huge Bally/Sente driver, with Chicken Shift, Gimme a Break, Goalie Hhost, Hat Trick, Mini Golf, Night Stocker, Off the Wall, Rescue Raider, Sente Diagnostics Cartridge, Snacks'n Jaxson, Stocker, Street Football, Toggle and Trivial Pursuit. There are still more games running on this hardware.
- Keep eggs and chicks from falling.
- Shift eggs and chicks to destination.
- Blue button shifts blue things. Red button shifts red things.
- Game ends when all egg stacks are gone.