- 0.143u6: Roberto Fresca added clone Video Poker (v1403).
- 20th September 2011: Roberto Fresca - I added a new poker game to the Baby Poker hardware (based on i8039 CPU), but is not working due to several things.
- 0.136u2: Jim Stolis added clone Fortune I (PK485-S) Draw Poker.
- 0.135u1: Oliver Stoeneberg fixed out-of-bounds array accesses in the Video Poker driver. Firewave fixed clones Video Cordoba, Video Dado and Black Jack crashes immediately after OK.
- 0.129: Aaron Giles changed Video Poker MCS-48 P4 control register to the PROG line, which is more likely. The way to toggle the PROG line is to read/write/and/or to ports 4-7. Since the board doesn't list an 8243 port expander, it is likely the "writes" to port 4 are really just a mechanism to get the PROG line to toggle to clear the interrupt.
- 0.128u1: Couriersud fixed issue with core allocation of ram (duplicate savestate) in the Video Poker driver. Replaced I8051 CPU2 with I8031 in clones Baby Poker and Baby Dado.
- 0.127u7: Grull Osgo and Roberto Fresca added clones Baby Dado and Baby Poker. Improvements to InterFlip / Recreativos Franco driver [Grull Osgo, Roberto Fresca]: Added sound support to Baby Poker game. Reworked the color routines. Added new color routines for Baby games. Redumped main, tiles and prom roms in Video Cordoba. Added color switch (it changes background color in some games). Added "hopper full" switch support (for diverter function). Added diverter function decoder. Added full functional mechanical counters decoding. Added 7 Segment decoder and 7 Digit Counter functions. Added button-lamps layout & mechanical counters simulation on layout. Mechanical counters to layout: Coin-In, Coin-Out and Coin to Drop. Added NVRAM support to mechanical counters. Mapped "Hand Pay" button for Baby Games. Added decoder to Jackpot mechanical counter. Added tower lamps to Baby games layouts. Reworked layouts for Baby games. Added buttons 10 and 11. Added 'Color Sw.' dipswitch.
- 0.127u2: Grull Osgo and Roberto Fresca added Video Poker (InterFlip 1984) and clones Black Jack, Video Cordoba and Video Dado.
- 25th August 2008: Roberto Fresca - InterFlip is a spanish company that manufactured/exported pinballs and class 'C' (casino) games. The hardware is composed by two (main and sound) boards driven by a I8039 each. The video and color RAM are addressed through I/O ports and latch tricks due to the I8039 addressing restrictions. The work is mostly from Grull Osgo, and after a lot of work we have all games working properly with sound. Here some shots from Video Poker, Black Jack, Video Dado and Video Cordoba (still needs its own color PROM).