Screenshots de Bonanza Bros (US, Floppy DS3-5000-07d? Based)
Les clones de Bonanza Bros (US, Floppy DS3-5000-07d? Based)
Si vous avez aimé Bonanza Bros (US, Floppy DS3-5000-07d? Based)
Vous aimerez peut-être :
Bonanza Bros (US, Floppy DS3-5000-07d? Based) et M.A.M.E.
0.74u2 [Olivier Galibert]
0.68 [Olivier Galibert]
- 0.144: Implemented FRC hook-up to Sega System 24 HW, fixes missing SFXs to Bonanza Bros [Angelo Salese, Phil Bennett, Charles MacDonald].
- 10th November 2011: Angelo Salese - Investigated with Phil Bennett and Charles MacDonald about why Bonanza Bros never ever played samples from when it was marked as working. It turned out that Sega System 24 HW uses a FRC that also does a previously unemulated IRQ service.
- 0.133u1: Renamed (bnzabrsj) to (bnzabrosj).
- 0.121u2: Added coin slots 3 and 4. Changed description to 'Bonanza Bros (US, Floppy DS3-5000-07d? Based)' and clone '(Japan, Floppy DS3-5000-07b)' to '(Japan, Floppy DS3-5000-07b Based)'.
- 0.101: Added new disk image ds3-5000-07b.img to clone (Japan, Floppy DS3-5000-07b).
- 0.100u4: David Haywood and Team Japump added clone Bonanza Bros (Japan, Floppy DS3-5000-07b). Changed parent description to 'Bonanza Bros (US, Floppy DS3-5000-07d?)'.
- 0.79: Added 3rd button.
- 0.78: Fixed user1 roms addresses ($100000/1).
- 14th December 2003: David Haywood fixed the ROM loading in Quiz Rouka Ni Tattenasai and Bonanza Bros, so that they both work more or less perfectly now.
- 0.77u3: Olivier Galibert fixed Bonanza Bros - Game now playable. Removed button 3/4 and 3rd coin slot. Added dipswitches 'Coin A/B', 'Demo Sounds', 'Start Credit', 'Coin Chute', 'Monitor flip', 'Difficulty' and 'Initial lives'.
- 3rd December 2003: Olivier Galibert fixed the controls in HotRod and Bonanza Bros, and HotRod was made playable by the addition of a ROM mirror thanks to GreyRogue's findings.
- 0.74u2: Added Bonanza Bros (Sega 1990).
- 0.68: Olivier Galibert added Bonanza Bros (Testdriver).
Romset: 3592 kb / 7 files / 861.6 zip