Screenshots de Blue Print (Midway)
Les clones de Blue Print (Midway)
Si vous avez aimé Blue Print (Midway)
Vous aimerez peut-être :
Scoring de Blue Print (Midway)
Dropping a bomb in the monster pit : 50 points.
Returning a monster to the monster pit : 100 points.
Finding a piece of the blueprint in the maze : 1,000 points.
Killing the monster with the constructed weapon : 500, 1,000, 1,500 or 2,000 points, depending on how close the monster is to the girl.
Tips sur Blue Print (Midway)
* Use your speedup ability to negotiate the maze faster, but save some of your energy in case you collect a bomb. You do not have enough time to dispose of a bomb running at normal speed.
* If a monster is sitting on the weapon start button, only return it to the monster pit when it is convenient to you, as the monster does no harm except drop the pieces of the weapon to the floor. Once the monster is removed the pieces are easy to replace on the blueprint.
* There is never more than one piece of the blueprint in a house, so do not return if you have already collected a weapon piece. There will only be a bomb located there.
* The firing pattern of the weapon is random, and only a few shots will actually reach the top of the screen. It will therefore be mainly luck when you kill the monster.
Blue Print (Midway) et M.A.M.E.
0.27 [Nicola Salmoria]
- 0.135u1: Fabio Priuli added driver data struct and save state support to the Blue Print driver.
- 0.133u1: Renamed (blueprnj) to (blueprntj).
- 0.124u1: RansAckeR added DIP locations to Blue Print driver. Added 5x 'Unused' dipswitches.
- 0.122u8: Zsolt Vasvari removed colortables from Blue Print driver and a number of others, as part of a larger move to phase out old-style colortables. Changed palettesize to 520 colors.
- 0.107u3: Aaron Giles fixed GFX layout/decode. This fixed GFX show (F4) in debug builds and MAME32.
- 0.93: Changed 2nd AY8910 clock speed to 625000 Hz.
- 0.88u1: Curt Coder fixed clocks per schematic (sound pitch now higher), tilemap conversion, merged memory maps, fixed inputs/dips per manual, fixed rom names per schematic, cleanup driver and correct 2H/4H clocks. Changed Z80 CPU1 clock speed to 3.5MHz and Z80 CPU2 to 1.25MHz. Fixed rom names. Removed 'Unknown' dipswitches.
- 0.36b9: Added clone Blue Print (Jaleco). Changed parent description to 'Blue Print (Midway)'.
- 0.35RC1: Nicola Salmoria fixed (hopefully) colors in Blue Print. Changed Z80 CPU1/2 clock speeda to 2.5MHz and palettesize from 24 to 16 colors.
- 0.31: Martin Searle added better colors to Blue Print.
- 0.30: Better tempo and pitch in Blue Print [Alan J. McCormick].
- 0.28: Mike Balfour added high score saving to Blue Print.
- 0.27: Nicola Salmoria added Blue Print (Bally Midway 1982). The sound is probably way wrong. Control: Arrows = Move around and CTRL = Accelerate. Known issues: The sound is probably way wrong.
- Collect all parts and assemble machine from the Blue-Print. When complete, start the machine and use it to destroy the monster before it catches the girl.
* FB Alpha
Romset: 48 kb / 12 files / 22.4 zip