Screenshots de Blood Bros. (set 1)
Les clones de Blood Bros. (set 1)
Si vous avez aimé Blood Bros. (set 1)
Vous aimerez peut-être :
Tips sur Blood Bros. (set 1)
* Here's A Way To Play Blood Bros. For As Long As You Want :
1) Get to the second screen (preferably without dying on the first screen).
2) Shoot the building on the right side of the screen and start shooting the trees in the background on the right. 20,000 points fly out from each bunch of trees. Continue.
3) That is basically it. A few problems occur and here is how to counter them :
3a) 5 men run across the back from the left and throw grenades : Just shoot the grenades before they get to you. Eventually they come out less often, and will stop altogether.
3b) The men on the right come out from the edge to shoot you : Same as above. They stop eventually.
3c) A plane flies over and drops bombs : Same as above. It stops after some time.
3d) After a certain amount of time a bird comes out to kill you : Let it. Only 2 birds ever come out (sometimes only 1) and then they also stop coming. This is why it pays not to die on the first screen.
4) Hold your finger on the button to keep shooting the trees (sticky-tape works well here) and prepare to get 'really' bored. Play the neighboring game so that you can keep an eye on it.
* Extra Live : On the 1-1 and 4-1 stages, the tin can be shot eight times to give you a free man. If you miss it, don't bother trying again - you only get one chance.
Blood Bros. (set 1) et M.A.M.E.
0.36b1 [Carlos A. Lozano, Phil Stroffolino, Richard Bush]
- Press P1 button 3 + F3 to enter service mode.
- Clone weststry: Some To-Do's from source code are sound, some bad sprites (probably bad ROMs) and tilemap scroll. Source (ID 02581)
- 0.145u8: Brian Troha added minor documentation about accessing the built-in DSW setting page for games in Blood Bros driver. Also minor whitespace clean up for alignment.
- 0.145u4: Corrado Tomaselli corrected rom labels in Blood Bros.
- 0.136: David Haywood simplified Blood Bros. gfx decoding and removed unnecessary DRIVER_INIT. Marked two sprite ROMs as BAD_DUMP in clone West Story. Changed description of clone 'West Story' to 'West Story (bootleg of Blood Bros.)'.
- 0.135u4: dlfrsilver added clone Blood Bros. (set 3).
- 0.133u1: Corrado Tomaselli verified/changed VSync to 59.39 Hz in Blood Bros.
- 0.125u3: Added 'Coinage' dipswitch.
- 0.124u1: Blood Brothers driver improvements to DIP locations and coin modes [RansAckeR, Stephane Humbert]. Added notes for clone Blood Bros. (set 2). Added dipswitches 'Coin A/B' and 2x 'Unknown'.
- 0.123u1: Corrado Tomaselli changed OKI6295 pin 7 to "high" in Blood Bros. Changed OKI6295 clock speed to 1MHz.
- 0.89u3: Added clone 'Blood Bros. (set 2)'. Changed parent description to 'Blood Bros. (set 1)'.
- 0.79u2: Removed 2x 'Unknown' dipswitches.
- 19th February 2004: Curt Coder submitted cleanups to Blood Bros and Xor World.
- 20th September 2002: Stephane Humbert fixed the dipswitches and inputs in the Blood Brothers driver.
- 0.54: Fixed missing sprites/tiles in Blood Bros.
- 0.37b16: Added 2nd coin slot.
- 0.36b13: Bryan McPhail improved sound in Blood Bros. Changed 68000 CPU1 clock speed to 10MHz, Z80 CPU2 and YM3812 to 3579545Hz and replaced ADPCM sound with OKI6295 (8000 Hz).
- 28th November 1999: Bryan McPhail added more sound to Blood Brothers.
- 0.36b4: Added dipswitches 'Coin Mode', 'Coin A/B', 'Starting Coin', 'Unused 1/2', 'Lives', 'Bonus Life', 'Difficulty', 'Allow Continue', 'Demo Sounds'.
- 0.36b1: Added Blood Bros. (Tad 1990) and clone West Story (bootleg) [Carlos A. Lozano, Phil Stroffolino, Richard Bush]. New sprite manager, used in System 16, Ninja Gaiden, Shoot Out, Blood Bros [Phil Stroffolino]. TODO: Sprites priorities/clip. Fix timing? Foreground layer disappear during the game! Add sound. Dipswitch/hiscore. West Story sprites problems (decode problems?).
- 20th June 1999: Bryan McPhail added sound to Blood Brothers.
- 19th June 1999: Phil Stroffolino sent a preliminary Blood Brothers driver by him and Carlos (with help from Richard Bush).
* FB Alpha
Romset: 2880 kb / 10 files / 1.06 zip