Your are in control of your spaceship as you maneuver it through a mine field. Beat the clock to explode all the mines. With two players, Blasto gets even more challenging, more exciting, as each one battles for the most mines and ultimately-for each other!
- 0.92: Frank Palazzolo added discrete sound to Blasto. Fixed cpu1/gfx1 rom loading.
- 0.76: Re-added a bit of code that was removed from Blockade driver when it was converted to use tilemap (Blasto needed it).
- 0.36b14: Changed palettesize to 2 colors.
- 0.36b7: Changed Double 4-way Joystick to 4-way.
- 0.34b8: Howie Cohen added high score saving to Blasto.
- 0.34b4: Juergen Buchmueller fixed Blasto.
- 0.33b3: Frank Palazzolo added Blasto (Gremlin 1978).
- 25th March 1998: Dumped Blasto.
LEVELS: 1 (endless)
- Single Player Challenge: You are in control of your spaceship as you maneuver it through a mine field. Beat the clock to explode all the mines and win a FREE game. High score indication brings them back for more. Two Player Frenzy: With two players, BLASTO gets even more challenging, more exciting, as each one battles for the most mines and ultimately - for each other! If there ever was a 'cabinet rattler', this is it. That's why we put special care into making the controls rugged.