Si vous avez aimé Blaster
Vous aimerez peut-être :
Blaster et M.A.M.E.
0.24 [Marc Lafontaine]
SETUP and TEST MODE:
- The first time you run the game, it will say 'factory settings restored'. Press F2 to proceed.
- Press F2 for Test-Mode
- Press F1 + F2 for Bookkeeping/Setup
- blaster, blaster30, blasterkit: [possible] Maybe wrong colors in palette? MacBoxPPC (ID 04467)
- 0.143u4: hap added second sound board to Blaster and clone Blaster (location test). Fixed Blaster background color (eg. screen flashes when hit). Fixed screen garbage when frameskipping. Added M6808 (3579545 Hz) CPU2 with sound rom, DAC sound and left/right Speaker. Changed description of clones '(early 30 wave version)' to '(location test)' and '(kit)' to '(conversion kit)'. Renamed (blaster30) to (blastero). Fixed rom names.
- 0.133u1: Renamed (blast30) to (blaster30) and (blastkit) to (blasterkit).
- 0.95u3: Fixed cpu1 roms addresses.
- 0.92: Highwayman added proms ($0, 200 - video inversion for cocktail table).
- 0.80u2: Added clone Blaster (early 30 wave version).
- 6th March 2004: David Haywood added an early 30-wave version of Blaster to the Williams driver.
- 0.58: Added clone Blaster (kit).
- 31st January 2002: Aaron Giles added the kit version of Blaster to the Williams driver.
- 0.57: Removed 3rd coin slot.
- 0.37b10: Changed palettesize to 256 colors.
- 0.36b7: Added color prom.
- 0.35b1: Nicola Salmoria added analog joystick support to Blaster.
- 0.29: Several fixes to the Williams driver [Marc Lafontaine]: Blaster is finished.
- 0.26: Control: Arrows = Move around, CTRL = Blast, ALT = Thrust panel, Z = Thrust joystick, 5 = Auto Up, 6 = Advance and 7 = Hiscore reset.
- 0.25: Valerio Verrando fixed the Williams driver to support joystick in Blaster, Defender, Joust, Robotron, Splat and Stargate.
- 0.24: Added Blaster (Williams 1983). Marc Lafontaine provided drivers for Robotron, Splat, Defender, Joust, Stargate, Bubbles, Blaster and Sinistar. Bubbles doesn't start, and Sinistar do weird things at startup. The other games work very well, though. For this version I provide a set of fonts that can be used to avoid jerkiness in williams games. If you use zipped roms remember to include them in the ZIP files. Game is playable with accurate colors and sound.
- Remember Robotron 2084: Now it is the year 2085. The Robotrons have destroyed the human race. You escape in a stolen space shuttle. Your destination: Paradise. A remote outpost 20 million light years away. Does paradise exist? Can civilization be started again? These questions will be answered at the end of your journey. But first, you must BLAST... OR BE BLASTED!
Romset: 235 kb / 22 files / 103.6 zip