Screenshots de Blades of Steel (version T)
Les clones de Blades of Steel (version T)
Si vous avez aimé Blades of Steel (version T)
Vous aimerez peut-être :
Blades of Steel (version T) et M.A.M.E.
0.36b11 [Manuel Abadia]
0.36b6 [Manuel Abadia]
- bladestl and clones: Flip Screen has no sprite flip. Tafoid (ID 04902)
- Original PCB running through an RGB board and into my PC. It's about 8 minutes of attract mode. Smitdogg (ID 03940)
- 0.142u3: Angelo Salese fixed protection read-back registers 0x07 and 0x0e / 0x0f in K051733 math chip. Made K051733 RNG to behave like an adder. Removed deprecat.h dependancy and updated irqs accordingly for Blades of Steel.
- 0.136u4: R. Mucciarelli, Phil Bennett, Smitdogg and The Dumping Union added clone Blades of Steel (version L). Fixed rom names.
- 8th February 2010: Smitdogg - We got Blades of Steel (Rev.L). Credits so far: R. Mucciarelli, Phil Bennett, Smitdogg and The Dumping Union.
- 0.135u4: Fabio Priuli added driver data struct and save states to Blades of Steel. Added device versions of all the Konami custom ICs currently emulated in machine\konamiic.c and video\konamiic.c. Updated Blades of Steel to use new devices.
- 0.126u3: Andrew Gardner merged memory maps in Blades of Steel.
- 0.123u6: RansAckeR added DIP locations and made use of PORT_INCLUDE. Changed 'Unknown' to 'Unused' dipswitches.
- 0.122u8: Zsolt Vasvari removed colortables from Blades of Steel and a number of other drivers, as part of a larger move to phase out old-style colortables. Changed palettesize to 288 colors.
- 0.122u7: Changed HD6309 CPU1 clock speed to 12MHz.
- 3rd June 2007: Mr. Do - Scanned instruction card for Blades of Steel provided by Tormod.
- 0.67: Jake Stookey fixed 2nd player control in Blades of Steel.
- 0.59: Changed sound2 rom ($0) to sound1 ($80000).
- 29th December 1999: Manuel Abadia fixed a graphics bug in Blades of Steel.
- 28th December 1999: Manuel Abadia sent in a Konami update with K051733 working fully in Blades of Steel.
- 0.36b13: Manuel Abadia fixed protection in Blades of Steel.
- 27th December 1999: Manuel Abadia added the K051733 protection hacks to Blades of Steel and the game works a little bit better.
- 0.36b11: Manuel Abadia added 'Blades of Steel (version T)'. Changed 'Blades of Steel' to clone '(version E)'. Renamed (bladestl) to (bladstle). Added dipswitches 'Bonus time set' and 'Period time set'.
- 1st December 1999: Manuel Abadia added another Blades of Steel romset.
- 0.36b9: Changed M6809 CPU2 clock speed to 2MHz.
- 0.36b6: Manuel Abadia added Blades of Steel (Konami 1987). The game is not working properly because of protection (custom CPU/MCU Konami 051733). Wrong sprite colors. Missing samples. Second Trackball is not implemented yet.
- 27th September 1999: Manuel Abadia sent in a Blades of Steel driver but it doesn't really work because of the protection.
Romset: 1377 kb / 7 files / 848.3 zip