Screenshots de Bio-ship Paladin
Les clones de Bio-ship Paladin
Si vous avez aimé Bio-ship Paladin
Vous aimerez peut-être :
Bio-ship Paladin et M.A.M.E.
0.37b13 [Bryan McPhail]
0.37b8 [Bryan McPhail]
- [possible] You don't have to kill the first boss. DSOK (ID 01196)
- There's an occasional flicker of one of the sprites composing big ships. Source (ID 02421)
- 0.133u2: Fixed rom names.
- 0.133u1: David Haywood merged some of the duplicated code in nmk16.c, and attempting to handle the larger tilemaps. This fixed the missing top half titlescreen graphic in Bio-ship Paladin. Brian Troha added DIP locations to Bio-ship Paladin.
- 0.112u2: Guru added clone 'Space Battle Ship Gomorrah'. Added missing proms ($0, 100, 200 - V-sync hw, H-sync hw and ?) and fixed rom names in parent set.
- 20th April 2005: Guru - Space Ship Gomorrah (JP ver of UPL's Bio-ship Paladin) arrived from Japan.
- 0.94u2: Added YM2203 (1.5MHz) sound.
- 17th December 2004: Dumping Project - Our man in Japan has picked up a 'Space Battleship Gomorrah' (Japan version of "Bio-Ship Paladin") very cheaply at one of the shops.
- 0.53: Nicola Salmoria fixed background in Bioship Paladin. Changed 68000 CPU1 clock speed to 16MHz and user1 roms to gfx5.
- 0.37b14: Added dipswitches 'Flip Screen', 'Difficulty', 'Service Mode', 'Demo Sounds', 'Lives' and 'Coin A/B'.
- 0.37b13: Bryan McPhail added Bio-ship Paladin (UPL 1990 (American Sammy license)).
- 19th October 2000: Gerardo Oporto fixed dipswitches in Strahl and Bio Ship Paladin.
- 0.37b8: Bryan McPhail added Bio-ship Paladin (Testdriver).
- 14th September 2000: Bryan McPhail added Bio-ship Paladin and Strahl to the Bombjack Twin driver.
* FB Alpha
Romset: 3073 kb / 14 files / 1.25 zip