Big Twin et M.A.M.E.
0.37b7 [Nicola Salmoria]
- 0.141u4: Andrew Welburn and Pierpaolo Prazzoli added clone Big Twin (No Girls Conversion).
- 0.133u5: Quench added 'Difficulty' dipswitch to Big Twin.
- 0.122u6: Changed PIC16C57 CPU2 clock speed to 12MHz.
- 0.112u3: Speedfreak and Brian Troha fixed DIPs in Big Twin. Added dipswitch 'Demo Sounds'.
- 0.101u5: Added 'Coin A/B Mode 2' dipswitches.
- 0.96u2: Changed PIC16C57 CPU2 clock speed to 3MHz and VSync to 58Hz.
- 0.94u2: Nicola Salmoria found bitmap enable bit, fixes girl pictures sticking in Big Twin. Pierpaolo Prazzoli changed bitmap to be drawn after the fg_tilemap and added 'Allow Continue' dipswtich.
- 0.69b: Quench got sound working in Big Twin with the use of the PIC HEX dump. Added PIC16C57 (1MHz) CPU2. Changed MSM6295 clock speed to 7575 Hz.
- 31st May 2003: Quench sent in various fixes to the PIC16C5x core and added sound to Big Twin.
- 0.62: Added PIC16C57 hexdump to be converted to region user1. Fixed rom names.
- 0.37b7: Nicola Salmoria added Big Twin (Playmark 1995). TODO: Sound is controlled by a pic16c57 whose ROM is missing. The pixel bitmap might be larger than what I handle, or the vertical scroll register has an additional meaning. The usual scroll value is 0x7f0, the game is setting it to 0x5f0 while updating the bitmap, so this should either scroll the changing region out of view, or disable it. During gameplay, the image that scrolls down might have to be different since the scroll register is in the range 0x600-0x6ff. As it is handled now, it is certainly wrong because after game over the bitmap is left on screen.
- 28th August 2000: Nicola Salmoria sent in a driver for Big Twin, without sound support though.
LEVELS: 40 (endless)
Romset: 2828 kb / 12 files / 756.9 zip