Kicking a solid egg : 20 points.
Kicking a cracked egg : 50 points.
Kicking a half-open egg : 100 points.
Kicking a bird off the screen : Mystery score.
Releasing the red bird last : 10,000 points bonus.
Tips sur Scrambled Egg
* If you locate the red chick, always leave it until last. The 10,000 points outweigh any advantage you may gain by releasing it earlier.
* Run around an egg to avoid the Chomper, and then kick an egg at it when it is on the other side.
* Kick a row of eggs when the Chomper is above you and then move down into the middle and the Chomper will cut across the screen to intercept you, and hopefully run into the row of five eggs you kicked.
* Don't lose your eyes! If you fire your eyes be careful not to hit them with a kicked egg, or you will lose them for the remainder of the screen or until you lose a life.
* Don't collect the hen. Let it run around helping you for as long as possible.
* Force the chomper to cut across screen towards you when there is space and you are behind an egg for an easy kill.
Scrambled Egg et M.A.M.E.
0.35RC1 [Gerald Vanderick]
0.27 [Nicola Salmoria]
- 0.147: Changed description of clone 'Eggs' to 'Eggs (USA)'.
- 0.138: Team Japump fixed ROM labels for Scrambled Egg.
- 0.36b1: Changed visible area to 240x240.
- 0.35RC1: Changed 'Scrambled Egg' to parent. Added prom ($20 - unknown).
- 26th May 1999: Nicola fixed the colors of Eggs, since it had a different PROM than Scrambled Egg.
- 0.34b6: Added color prom screggco.c6.
- 0.33b4: Gerald Vanderick added accurate colors to Eggs. Fixed gfx rom loading.
- 0.31: Gerald Vanderick added clone Scrambled Egg (Technos 1983).
- 8th February 1998: Gerald and Thierry dumped Scrambled Egg.
- 0.30: Petter Sjoelund added better colors to Eggs.
- 0.29: Nicola Salmoria added sound in Eggs.
- 0.28: Mike Balfour added high score saving to Eggs.
- 0.27: Preliminary driver for Eggs (Universal 1983) [Nicola Salmoria]. Control: Arrows = Move around and CTRL = Fire.
- 29th February 1996: Nuff dumped Eggs.