Screenshots de BeatHead (prototype)
BeatHead (prototype) et M.A.M.E.
0.37b10 [Aaron Giles]
- 0.147u2: Initial round of atarigen cleanup/modernization [Aaron Giles].
- 0.143u4: Changed ASAP CPU1 clock speed to 14318181 Hz.
- 0.139u2: Aaron Giles moved BeatHead's read/write handlers into members of beathead_state as an example of using the new delegates. This provides examples of both static (via an address_map) and dynamic (via install_handler calls) mapping using delegates. Updated BeatHead to use new virtual functions instead of specifying callbacks in the MACHINE_DRIVER.
- 0.139u1: Aaron Giles changed atarigen_state to be a base class from which all the related Atari drivers derive their state from.
- 0.135u4: Some more Atari driver shuffling [Aaron Giles]: Added atarigen_init() function which allocates all timers and registers for save states. Updated all drivers to call it. Converted some drivers to use device timers.
- 0.135u3: Aaron Giles converted atari drivers over to using driver_data for the most part. Some shared systems still exist with globals, but this tackles the atarigen module and the variables local to each driver.
- 0.132u4: Fixed ADPCM roms addresses.
- 0.123u6: Fixed debug assertion in BeatHead.
- 0.123u2: Zsolt Vasvari changed BeatHead driver to use partial updates instead of caching scanline level information.
- 0.122u4: Changed M6502 CPU2 clock speed to 1789772 Hz, YM2151 to 3579545 Hz and OKI6295 to 1193181 Hz.
- 0.114: Couriersud added general save state support to the atarijsa and atarigen modules.
- 0.100: Aaron Giles fixed crashes (video update) in BeatHead.
- 0.37b15: Changed M6502 CPU2 clock speed to 1789500, YM2151 to 3579000 and OKI6295 to 9037 Hz.
- 0.37b10: Aaron Gile added BeatHead (prototype) (Atari Games 1993).
- 17th November 2000: Aaron Giles sent in a driver for an Atari prototype game called BeatHead.
LEVELS: 37 (endless)
Romset: 4672 kb / 13 files / 2.81 zip