This game was 2-player only, you must have a live human opponent to play against, or else the other players mouse (the games promotional material said the character was a mouse), will go straight into a wall, making for a very quick and boring game. Each player moves their mouse around leaving a solid line behind them. All moves are made on an invisible grid, so you can only turn at 90 degree angles. Scattered around the gameboard are several 'fee' that you must avoid, as hitting a foot is just like smashing into a wall or a line. To win you must last longer than your opponent before hitting something (first person to hit something loses). One good strategy is to try and box your opponent in to a small section of the screen, and then just move carefully until they crash. Pushing backwards on the stick will cause you to crash into your own line, so avoid that at all cost.
- 0.128u4: Changed S2650 CPU1 clock speed to 666666 Hz.
- 7th November 2007: Mr. Do - The old Bigfoot Bonkers was based on a lo-res pic of the flyer for the game. Dan at The Arcade Flyer Archive was nice enough to send me a full-size scan of that flyer, so we were able to bump the quality of this one up a couple of notches.
- 0.109u1: Fixed rom loading in Bigfoot Bonkers (HIGH/LOW_NIBBLED).
- 26th August 2006: Mr. Do - Added Bigfoot Bonkers bezel from MAME.net and Mean Arena. Some of these decent stuff are so-so; some are REALLY good.
- 0.37b14: Juergen Buchmueller added Bigfoot Bonkers (Meadows Games, Inc. 1976).
- 22nd February 2001: Juergen Buchmueller added Bigfoot Bonkers to the Lazer Command driver.