Screenshots de Bomber Man World / New Dyna Blaster - Global Quest
Les clones de Bomber Man World / New Dyna Blaster - Global Quest
Si vous avez aimé Bomber Man World / New Dyna Blaster - Global Quest
Vous aimerez peut-être :
Bomber Man World / New Dyna Blaster - Global Quest et M.A.M.E.
0.37b8 [Bryan McPhail]
- Press P1 button to skip the several menus.
- Clone bomblord: [possible] Priority problem in attract mode. AWJ (ID 04275)
- 0.142u2: Alex Jackson hooked up sample playback in Bomber Man World / New Dyna Blaster and clones and removed GAME_IMPERFECT_SOUND flag (actually clone Bomber Man World (Japan) had working samples already and never should have been flagged in the first place). Made clone Bomber Lord (bootleg) endian-safe, with assistance from R. Belmont.
- 0.128u4: Roberto Zandona fixed sound in clone Bomber Man World (Japan), no sound since 0.123u2.
- 0.126u5: Guru added README for New Dyna Blaster Global Quest.
- 0.125u5: Improvements to Bomber Lord (bootleg) [Roberto Zandona]: Partially fixed the background, fixed the sprites, implemented video register for selecting different resolutions; this fixes graphic in the game screen, fixed scroll video register, cleaned up offset and priorities, implemented linescroll and promoted to working.
- 0.102: Pierpaolo Prazzoli fixed Bomber Man World freezes.
- 0.96: Renamed (atompunk) to (newapunk).
- 0.95u4: Changed description to 'Bomber Man World / New Dyna Blaster - Global Quest'.
- 0.95u3: Changed description to 'Bomber Man World / New Dyna Blaster _ Global Quest'. Fixed rom names. Added dipswitches 'Game Title' and 'Allow Continue'.
- 7th April 2005: Guru - New Dyna Blaster Global Quest (Irem 1992) arrived, purchased from two private sellers by Randy.
- 22nd February 2005: Dumping Project - Randy finalized an agreement to purchase from a Swedish seller the 'Dynablaster Global Quest' version of 'Bomberman World'.
- 0.91: Changed 'Bomber Lord (bootleg)' to a clone of 'Bomber Man World (World)'.
- 0.90u3: Added Bomber Lord (bootleg 1991).
- 0.74u2: Added 'Difficulty' dipswitch.
- 0.56: Added dipswitches 'Cabinet' and 'Coin Slots'.
- 0.53: Changed V30 CPU1 clock speed to 8MHz and all gfx1 rom addresses. Added dipswitches 'Demo Sounds', 'Flip Screen', 'Coin Mode' and 'Coinage'.
- 21st July 2001: Nicola Salmoria fixed a few other graphics glitches in Bomberman World.
- 14th November 2000: Bryan McPhail fixed a bug in the NEC CPU core which affected scoring in Bomberman World.
- 0.37b9: Added cpu1 roms to clone Bomber Man World (Japan).
- 0.37b8: Bryan McPhail added Bomber Man World (World) (Irem 1992) and clones (Japan) and 'New Atomic Punk - Global Quest (US)'.
- 5th October 2000: Bryan McPhail added the Japan romset of Bomberman World and fixed the input ports for players 3 and 4.
- 11th September 2000: Bomberman / Dynablaster and Bomberman World / Atomic Punk were decrypted and added by Bryan. Nicola Salmoria added sound emulation to Bomberman World.
- 0.36b6: Added Atomic Punk (US) (Testdriver).
- 0.36b1: Added Bomber Man World (Testdriver).
- In the year 2092, the robot battle matches continued to be a popular event. The robots will fight fiercely when matched in hopes of winning the world champion ship 2. King Bomber tried to reform himself but has reverted to his evil ways. He issued orders to robot armies throughout the world. This time he created chaos by taking control of the UN building. The Bomberman brothers thus began their ultimate battle to save the world from an evil take ovre.
* FB Alpha
Romset: 1728 kb / 8 files / 507.9 zip