Screenshots de Battle Bakraid - Unlimited Version (USA) (Tue Jun 8 1999)
Les clones de Battle Bakraid - Unlimited Version (USA) (Tue Jun 8 1999)
Si vous avez aimé Battle Bakraid - Unlimited Version (USA) (Tue Jun 8 1999)
Vous aimerez peut-être :
Scoring de Battle Bakraid - Unlimited Version (USA) (Tue Jun 8 1999)
Medals System : As long as you catch all medals of a wave, the increasing continues up to 10,000 points per medal. If you miss one, the next wave restarts at 100 point...
1 : 100 points.
2 : 200 points.
3 : 300 points.
4 : 400 points.
5 : 500 points.
6 : 600 points.
7 : 700 points.
8 : 800 points.
9 : 900 points.
10 : 1000 points.
11 : 2000 points.
12 : 3000 points.
13 : 4000 points.
14 : 5000 points.
15 : 6000 points.
16 : 7000 points.
17 : 8000 points.
18 : 9000 points.
19 : 10,000 points.
20 : 100,000 points - You can only trigger the 100k points medals when you have a multiplier active, and you can only continue to release 100k points medals if you continue to keep a multiplier going. Once you lose a multiplier, your medals revert back to 10k points medals.
* Multiplier System : Bakraid features another scoring system that alters the amount of points gained from enemy destruction by modifying the base point gain from enemy destruction with a specially acquired incremental multiplier. The multiplier system is the more important of the two scoring systems as it is the system that can contribute to almost 80% of your total score, and is centric to the release of the special 100,000 points medals. However, the multiplier system is also the most difficult to get to grips with and exploit, as it requires a lot of pre-planning on the player's part with regards to stage and boss strategies in order to maximize potential point gains. The multiplier system in essence features an incremental multiplier that is gained by destroying LARGE enemies. You can continue to increment the multiplier up to a max of 64x, via this simple table (the number in brackets refers to the amount of large enemies destroyed to reach that multiplier stage) :
2x (destroy 2)
64x (7 and more)
Tips sur Battle Bakraid - Unlimited Version (USA) (Tue Jun 8 1999)
* Ship Selection : at the ship select screen...
1) To select a 'main shot power type' fighter, select your ship with A button.
2) To select a 'Bomber power type', select your ship with B button.
3) To select a 'Side shot power type', select your ship with C button.
4) To select a 'Speed up type', select your ship with Start button.
* Phase 2 : to unlock 3 more fighter planes, insert a coin and press Up(x2), Down(x2), Left, Right, Left, Right, A, B, Start.
* Phase 3 : to unlock 2 more fighter planes, insert a coin and press Up(x2), Down(x2), Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start (the entering of this code has to be finished before the counter passes 10).
* Special Course : hold C button, insert a coin and press Up, Down, Up, Down Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start and release C button.
* Team Edit : insert a coin and press Up, Down, Up, Down Left, Right, Left, Right, A, B, Start (the entering of this code has to be started after the counter passes 10).
* Stage Edit : start from the game mode selection screen, highlight the game mode of your choice and press A+B simultaneously.
* Score Mode : to show up score calculations, start from anywhere in the game, hold C button and tap Joystick Up (to leave the score mode, re-enter the code).
Battle Bakraid - Unlimited Version (USA) (Tue Jun 8 1999) et M.A.M.E.
0.129u3 [Josh W.]
- bbakraid and clones: "Initialize EEPROM" doesn't work. AWJ (ID 04262)
- 15th May 2011: Mr. Do - Looks like bbakraid got renamed (again). You can simply grab the LAY file and let ClrMAME work it out. Thank you Roman, for the heads up.
- 0.141u4: Changed description to 'Battle Bakraid - Unlimited Version (USA) (Tue Jun 8 1999)'. Renamed (bkraidu) to (bbakraid), (bkraiduj) to (bbakraidj) and (bkraidj) to (bbakraidja). Loaded Battle Bakraid default EEPROM (eeprom-bbakraid-new.bin) as a ROM rather than hardcoding the contents into the driver [Alex Jackson].
- 0.139u3: Roberto Zandona fixed text glitch in the flip screen mode of Battle Bakraid.
- 0.129u5: Phil Bennett fixed debug assertion in Battle Bakraid.
- 0.129u3: Josh W. added 'Battle Bakraid - Unlimited Version (U.S.A.) (Tue Jun 8 1999)'. Renamed (bbakraid) to (bkraidj) and (bbakradu) to (bkraiduj).
- 0.127u2: Brian Troha corrected Battle Bakraid Z80 clock based on ReadMe info. Changed Z80 CPU2 clock speed to 5333333 Hz.
- 0.126u5: Guru added README for Battle Bakraid.
- 0.125u3: Added dipswitches 'Credits to Start' and 'Coin B'.
- 3rd December 2006: Mr. Do - We have the instruction card for Battle Bakraid from Hoppmann79.
- 0.105u4: Added dipswitches 'Joystick Mode', 'Hit Score', 'Sound Effect' and 'Music'.
- 0.99u8: Fixed 'Bonus Life' dipswitch.
- 0.93u1: Made Battle Bakraid mono again [Aaron Giles].
- 0.93: Added 2nd sound channel.
- 0.78: Renamed (bbkraidu) to (bbakradu).
- 0.77u3: Renamed (bbakraid) to (bbkraidu) and (bbakrada) to (bbakraid).
- 0.70: Changed description to 'Battle Bakraid - unlimited version (Japan) (Tue Jun 8 1999)' and clone '(Japan)' to '(Japan) (Wed Apr 7 1999)'.
- 7th July 2003: David Haywood added a row select graphics effect to the Toaplan2 driver, as needed by Battle Bakraid.
- 6th June 2003: Quench changed Battle Bakraid to the unlimited version.
- 19th November 2002: Shiriru's updates containing fixed sprite masking in the CPS-2 driver and fixed sprite delay in Battle Bakraid were also forwarded.
- 0.62: Replaced sound1 roms with new dumps. Changed Z80 CPU2 clock speed to 8MHz.
- 9th September 2002: Guru and R. Belmont fixed the music and sound effects in Battle Bakraid.
- 8th July 2002: Paul Priest added EEPROM initialization to Battle Bakraid.
- 0.61: Quench added 'Battle Bakraid - unlimited version (Japan)' (8ing 1999) and clone Battle Bakraid (Japan).
- 12th June 2002: Quench submitted an update to the toaplan2 driver which fixes a few bugs and makes Battle Bakraid playable.
- 26th January 2002: David Haywood added Battle Bakraid to the Toaplan2 driver, but it lacks sound and has a few graphics glitches.
- 13th June 2001: Guru - Dumped Battle Bakraid (8ing 1999).
LEVELS: 6 - 8 (normal mode - advanced mode)
* FB Alpha
Romset: 30849 kb / 13 files / 15.2 zip