Screenshots de Battle Cross
Si vous avez aimé Battle Cross
Vous aimerez peut-être :
Scoring de Battle Cross
Ione : 100 points.
Rearu : 120 points.
Deone : 150 points.
Commander : 200 points.
Meruda : 250 points.
Karisuto : 300 points.
Hornet : 500 points.
Laser Ship : 1000 points.
Battle Cross et M.A.M.E.
0.61 [David Haywood]
- Missing Title and Text while flipped. Tafoid (ID 04900)
- Game speed issue. Tafoid (ID 01838)
- Incorrect colors and/or palette. Tafoid (ID 01839)
- 0.142u3: Angelo Salese removed deprecat.h dependancy and updated irqs accordingly for Battle Cross driver.
- 0.141u4: Some Battle Cross cleanups, most importantly [hap]: Made interrupt generation more logical (assert/clear instead of hold). Removed hacky hardcoded palette for background tiles, let it use palette ram. Fixed wrong title highlighting. Changed Z80 CPU1 clock speed to 2.5MHz, VSync to 60Hz and 8-way Joystick to 4-way. Swapped user1/2 roms. Fixed rom names.
- 0.138u2: Tafoid fixed incorrect colors in Battle Cross.
- 0.135u1: Fabio Priuli added driver data struct and save state support to Battle Cross.
- 0.131u1: MooglyGuy merged memory maps in Battle Cross.
- 0.72: Removed 'Unused' dipswitch.
- 0.61: David Haywood added Battle Cross (Omori 1982). TODO: Missing starfield. Support screen flipping. Game speed, its seems to be controlled by the IRQ's, how fast should it be? firing seems frustratingly inconsistant. Colors match Tim's screen shots, but there's no guarantee RGB are in the correct order.
- 21st June 2002: Nicola Salmoria fixed the colors in Battle Cross.
- 17th May 2002: David Haywood fixed the scrolling in Battle Cross and added sound.
- 16th May 2002: David Haywood sent in a preliminary driver for Battle Cross, but it has no sound and graphics aren't correct. Stephane Humbert fixed the controls in it.
LEVELS: 1 (endless)
Romset: 44 kb / 11 files / 20.3 zip