- battlane battlane2 battlane3: [possible] Slowndowns when more enemies appear. haynor (ID 04179)
- 0.141u1: Changed M6809 CPU1/2 clock speeds to 1.5MHz.
- 0.135u1: Fabio Priuli added driver data struct and save state support to Battle Lane! Vol. 5.
- 0.133u1: Renamed (battlan2) to (battlane2) and (battlan3) to (battlane3).
- 0.123u6: RansAckeR added DIP locations to Battle Lane! Vol. 5.
- 0.99u3: Pierpaolo Prazzoli fixed rom loading and memory may in Battle Lane.
- 0.79u2: Removed 3rd coin slot.
- 0.71: Changed parent and clone descriptions to 'Battle Lane! Vol. 5'. Mirrored cpu2 ($0) to cpu1 ($4000). Changed visible area to 256x240.
- 0.70: Added player 2 cocktail inputs.
- 22nd April 2001: Bart Puype fixed Battle Lane Vol. 5 from crashing in MAME32.
- 0.37b12: Nicola Salmoria fixed colors and music tempo in Battle Lane. Changed YM3526 clock speed to 3MHz.
- 0.36b7: Improved Battle Lane [Paul Leaman].
- 3rd October 1999: Paul Leaman sent in a Battle Lane driver with fixed sprites / intro sequence.
- 30th September 1999: Paul Leaman sent in another update to Battlelane with CPU emulation almost fully working but graphics are still screwy.
- 13th September 1999: Paul Leaman sent in a small update to the Battlelane driver, but the game still doesn't work.
- 0.35b10: Changed palettesize from 256 to 64 colors.
- 6th April 1999: Paul Leaman updated BattleLane to draw sprites from sprite RAM and has tried to get the correct colors.
- 0.35b1: Paul Leaman added Battle Lane Vol. 5 (set 1) (Taito 1986) and clones (set 2) and (set 3), preliminary.