Si vous avez aimé Batsugun
Vous aimerez peut-être :
Tips sur Batsugun
* Hidden Functions : If the 'Invulnerability dip switch' is enabled, you are invulnerable but you may also 'Pause' the game with P2 Start and restart with P1 Start.
Batsugun et M.A.M.E.
- 0.144: Added 3rd button.
- 0.141u4: Alex Jackson added button 3 to clone Batsugun (Special Ver.). It's a full auto fire button like Cave games have. The service mode input test doesn't show it, presumably because Toaplan didn't bother to update the service mode code from the original version of the game. Changed description of clone 'Batsugun (Special Ver.)' to 'Batsugun - Special Version'.
- 0.141u2: Alex Jackson removed excessive CPU interleaving from Batsugun, left over from when I was initially hooking up the V25.
- 0.141u1: Alex Jackson fixed missing music and some sound effects in Batsugun. Changed 'Batsugun (set 1)' to clone 'Batsugun (older set)' and 'Batsugun (set 2)' to parent 'Batsugun'. Renamed (batsugun) to (batsuguna) and (batsuguna) to (batsugun).
- 0.139u3: David Haywood fixed incorrect VDP mixing in Batsugun.
- 0.139u2: David Haywood fixed Toaplan2 VDP mixing in Batsugun. This fixed the tiles/tiles and tiles/sprites priorities problems. Removed 2nd screen.
- 0.139u1: Added dual screen output.
- 0.138u3: David Haywood improved V25 logging for Batsugun.
- 0.138u2: Roberto Zandona fixed layer-layer priorities in Batsugun; sprite-sprite priorities are wrong.
- 0.138u1: David Haywood reworked Toaplan2 rendering to render tilemaps / sprites in a single pass, should be more accurate to hardware. Note, this further breaks the mixing in Batsugun and Dogyuun because the previous hacks can no longer work with the new rendering code. These games have been demoted to NOT_WORKING status until a better solution is found; they never worked properly anyway due to the extent of the video hacks needed to support them. Fixed ending and credits text and some graphics garbage at level one start and first boss in Batsugun. Roberto Zandona fixed sprite-sprite priorities in Batsugun and Dogyuun.
- 0.135u1: David Haywood cleaned up Toaplan2 V25 support, enabled Batsugun V25 (16 MHz) CPU and added decryption table info for the other games. Improved the V25S memory map in Batsugun, now CPUs starts to communicate properly, needs to find & implement the irq that clears the RAM flag and decrypt the relative opcodes in that.
- 0.133u1: Renamed (batsugna) to (batsuguna) and (batugnsp) to (batsugunsp).
- 0.130u3: Roberto Zandona fixed a sprite problem at the level 4 boss of Batsugun.
- 0.124u3: David Haywood made some changes to the 'V25' code in Toaplan 2 driver. Batsugun does upload what looks to be the entire program, unencrypted. If enabled it runs to the point of waiting for interrupts, however, for those it looks like it needs a real V25 core with register banks etc.
- 24th September 2007: Mr. Do - Some more instruction cards courtesy of Tormod: Batsugun.
- 0.101u3: Parodier added clone Batsugun (set 2). Changed parent description to 'Batsugun (set 1)'.
- 0.88: Changed MSM6295 clock speed to 24242 Hz.
- 0.69u3: Changed description of clone ''Batsugun (Special Ver.)' to 'Batsugun (Special Ver.)'.
- 0.67: Changed description of clone 'Batsugun Special Ver.' to ''Batsugun (Special Ver.)'.
- 0.60: Angelo Salese fixed disappearing enemies in later levels of Batsugun.
- 26th April 2002: Angelo Salese submitted a fix for some tilemap priority bugs in Batsugun.
- 0.37b10: Fixed gfx1/2 rom loading. Changed OKI6295 clock speed to 20454 Hz.
- 0.37b9: Added new CPU1 rom to Batsugun and clone. Changed OKI6295 clock speed to 20000 Hz.
- 0.37b6: Quench added clone 'Batsugun Special Ver.'. Added OKI6295 (22050 Hz) and changed YM2151 clock speed to 3375000 Hz. Added 'Territory' dipswitch.
- 0.36: Replaced the 2MB gfx1 roms with 1MB.
- 0.36RC2: Quench added Batsugun (Toaplan 1993).
- 12th March 2000: Quench sent in a Toaplan2 update with support for Ghox, V-Five, Dogyuun and Batsugun.
* FB Alpha
Romset: 6912 kb / 8 files / 2.24 zip