0.104 [Chris Hardy, David Haywood]
0.103u3 [Chris Hardy, David Haywood]
- 0.142u5: Greatly improved audio in Poizone (not perfect) [R. Belmont, Heihachi_73].
- 0.141: Tim Schuerewegen fixed Poizone - Game now playable. Fixed an ARM CPU core bug with pre-indexed addressing opcodes, that was preventing Poizone to boot. Fixed also LDM opcode register writeback in ARM CPU core. Tafoid greatly improved inputs and dipswitches for Erotictac/Tactic driver. Changed input from 1 to 2 buttons. Added dipswitches 'Music', 'Setting 1/2', 'Test Mode' and 5x 'Unknown'.
- 0.139u2: Angelo Salese fixed various issues in the AA emulation, this makes Poizone to theoretically work as current ertictac driver emulation (not yet enabled). Angelo Salese added sound hook-up to the Erotictac HW, sound doesn't yet work due of missing memory management hook-up. Fixed timers and irq clears in the Erotictac drivers and converted driver to use shared AA devices. Phil Bennett and Angelo Salese improved sound in Erotictac / Poizone. Changed ARM CPU1 clock speed to 8MHz and visible area to 1280x1024. Added 8x DAC sound and dipswitches '2-1', '2-2', '2-3', '2-4', '2-5', '2-6', '2-7' and '2-8'.
- 0.134u4: Christophe Jaillet sped up Erotictac/Tactic driver VIDEO_UPDATE.
- 0.115u2: Luigi30 added dipswitch information to the Poizone driver. Added dipswitches 'Service Mode', '1-2', 'Coinage 1 (1-5, 1-6)' and 'Coinage 2 (1-7, 1-8)'.
- 0.104: Chris Hardy and David Haywood added Poizone (Eterna 1991).
- 0.103u3: Added Poizone (Testdriver). Poizone PCB appears to be a Jamam Acorn Archimedes based system, Poizone was also released on the AA computer.