Si vous avez aimé Batman
Vous aimerez peut-être :
Tips sur Batman
* When you push the test mode button, go to game options and set difficulty to Easy. Exit the test mode by pushing the test mode button. While in Gotham City (stage 1), enemies do not come out of the door, but they will again in later stages.
Batman et M.A.M.E.
0.36b2 [Aaron Giles]
- Possible glitch on some of the ending screens. Smitdogg (ID 02356)
- 0.147u2: Initial round of atarigen cleanup/modernization [Aaron Giles].
- 0.146: hap fixed atarivc_eof tag and shortened playfield_upper(15 chars) tag to playfield_up. This fixed missing/corrupted graphics in Batman.
- 0.143u4: Changed 68000 CPU1 clock speed to 14318181 Hz.
- 0.139u3: Aaron Giles moved the old hard-coded EEPROM data out into a file in Batman.
- 0.139u1: Aaron Giles changed atarigen_state to be a base class from which all the related Atari drivers derive their state from.
- 0.135u4: Some more Atari driver shuffling [Aaron Giles]: Added atarigen_init() function which allocates all timers and registers for save states. Updated all drivers to call it. Converted some drivers to use device timers.
- 0.135u3: Aaron Giles converted atari drivers over to using driver_data for the most part. Some shared systems still exist with globals, but this tackles the atarigen module and the variables local to each driver.
- 0.132u4: Fixed ADPCM roms addresses.
- 0.123u6: Couriersud fixed fails to load autosave state. Aaron Giles fixed video\atarimo render-based drivers crash when loading an autosave save state.
- 0.122u4: Changed M6502 CPU2 clock speed to 1789772 Hz, YM2151 to 3579545 Hz and OKI6295 to 1193181 Hz.
- 0.114u2: Aaron Giles and Couriersud added more accurate video timing to most of the Atari 68000-era games. The parameters are from published specs, not derived. The board uses a VAD chip to generate video signals. Changed VSync to 59.922743 Hz.
- 0.114: Couriersud added save state to Batman and general save state support to the atarijsa and atarigen modules.
- 0.105u4: Aaron Giles added PLD dumps to Batman. Updated address map (verified from schematics and GALs). Added plds ($0, 200, 400, 600, 800, a00, c00, e00 - gal16v8a-136085). Fixed rom names.
- 0.37b15: Fixed gfx2/3 rom loading. Changed M6502 CPU2 clock speed to 1789500, YM2151 to 3579000 and OKI6295 to 9037 Hz. Fixed gfx2/3 rom addresses.
- 0.36RC1: Changed 68000 CPU1 clock speed to 14318180 Hz, M6502 to 1789772 Hz, YM2151 to 3579545 Hz and OKI6295 to 9039 Hz.
- 0.36b2: Aaron Giles added Batman (Atari Games 1991).
- 2nd August 1999: Aaron Giles sent in another huge Atari update with another Hydra (prototype) set, Thunderjaws driver, Batman driver and Relief Pitcher driver.
Genre: Comic Movie
Year: USA 1989
Director: Tim Burton
Studio: Warner Bros.
Cast: Michael Keaton, Kim Basinger, Jack Nicholson, Jack Palance, Jerry Hall, Billy Dee Williams
Romset: 3527 kb / 37 files / 1.50 zip