- 0.147u2: hap added Barricade color overlay (info from external artwork by Mr Do).
- 0.141u3: hap fixed missing collision sound in Barricade.
- 0.135u3: Fabio Priuli added driver data struct and save states to Hit Me driver.
- 1st July 2007: Mr. Do - Another outstanding vector job by Zorg for Barricade. Now, this particular bezel version had a red overlay. "But," I hear you say, "the flyer is green." So I included both.
- 0.80u1: Aaron Giles added Discrete sound. It was patched in as a test and may be removed. It uses the Hit Me sounds for now. Until it can be confirmed against a schematic or real sound board.
- 0.60: David Haywood added Barricade (RamTek 1976) and clone Brickyard.
- 18th April 2002: David Haywood updated the old Hit Me / Brick Yard drivers and added Barricade to it.