Screenshots de Bank Panic
Si vous avez aimé Bank Panic
Vous aimerez peut-être :
Scoring de Bank Panic
Killing a gunman :
Before he draws his gun : 100 or 200 points.
With the timer on 0.00 : 5,000 points for red shirt gunman (may also earn EXTRA letter).
With the timer on 0.00 : 3,000 points for green shirt gunman.
With the timer on 0.00 : 2,000 points for brown shirt gunman.
With the timer on 0.01-0.10 : 1,000 points.
With the timer on 0.11-0.15 : 800 points.
With the timer on 0.16-0.20 : 700 points.
With the timer on 0.21-0.25 : 600 points.
With the timer on 0.26-0.33 : 300 points.
Shooting the bomb : 100 points.
First bag of money : 200 points.
Second bag of money through the same door : 400 points.
Third bag of money through the same door : 600 points.
Fourth or more bag of money through the same door : 1,000 points.
A money bag deposited at a door with a cashier present: 1000 points bonus.
Regaining a stolen money bag : 1000 points.
Shooting the rope on a customer who is tied up: 3 bags of money worth 1,000 points each (3,000 points total).
Shooting the hats: 100 points for the first one, 200 points for the second, 300 points for the third, etc...
Shooting the bag of money after all the hats : 1,000 points bonus.
There are only three and four hats on rounds 1 and 2 respectively.
Sometimes after a woman is help up and the gunman is killed, a 500 points bonus is awarded (woman peeks in the door before it closes, winks and a red heart is shown).
Sometimes after a man is help up and the gunman is killed, a 200 points bonus is awarded (man peeks in the door before it closes, smiles and waves).
If EXTRA is spelled, the player earns an extra life plus 20,000 bonus points, and the game advances to the next level.
End of level bonuses :
Money bags 1-12 : 50 points each
Money bags 13-24 : 100 points each
Money bags 25-36 : 150 points each
Money bags 37-48 : 200 points each
Fair average bonus :
0:00 awards 10,000 points.
0:01 awards 9,000 points.
0:02 awards 8,000 points.
0:03 awards 7,000 points.
0:04 awards 6,000 points.
0:05 awards 5,000 points.
0:06 awards 4,000 points.
0:07 awards 3,000 points.
0:08 awards 2,000 points.
0:09 awards 1,000 points.
0:10 and above awards no points (game displays 'non points').
Timer bonus : 100 points per click of time remaining.
Starting on Level 3 : 20,000 points bonus for clearing level 3.
Starting on Level 6 : 60,000 points bonus for clearing level 6.
Robber Bosses must be shot twice to be killed - you get two scores based on the time of each hit.
Tips sur Bank Panic
* Try to always allow a gunman to draw, as you only score 100 points if he doesn't. If two or more gunmen appear take one out straight away, as it is a lot more difficult to kill more than one when they draw.
* You don't have to shoot the little guy with the hat an exact number of times, just once for each hat or more. So fire as many times as you can and you will get the bonus points.
* You should try to defuse bombs as soon as possible.
* Doors cannot be opened while you are moving, so move directly to the door you require without stopping.
* Watch the indicators above the door numbers to see which doors will be opening soon. If there are two next to each other, try to get only one of them on screen so you do not have to possibly contend with more than one gunman simultaneously.
Bank Panic et M.A.M.E.
0.28 [Nicola Salmoria]
- Palette problems. Kold666 (ID 04891)
- 0.147u1: Changed Z80 CPU1 and SN76489 sound clock speeds to 2578080 Hz and VSync to 61.034091 Hz.
- 0.146u5: Replaced SN76489 sound with SN76489_NEW.
- 0.146u1: Corrado Tomaselli improved clocks in Bank Panic driver. Changed VSync to 61.032197 Hz.
- 0.135u1: Fabio Priuli added driver data struct and save state support to Bank Panic driver.
- 0.123u5: RansAckeR simplified inputs, improved dipswitches and added DIP locations to Bank Panic driver.
- 0.118u5: Changed palettesize to 256 colors.
- 0.116u2: Justin Kerk and Lord Nightmare updated Bank Panic to correctly use the SN76489 instead of the SN76496, which was a later design.
- 0.114u1: Changed Z80 CPU1 and the 3x SN76496 sound clock speeds to 2578000 Hz. Added user1 rom ($0). Added 3rd coin slot.
- 0.113u1: Justin Szczap added DIP locations based on information from the manuals for Bank Panic.
- 0.79u2: Removed 3rd coin slot.
- 0.33b4: Nicola Salmoria fixed high score saving in Bank Panic.
- 0.34b1: Added proms ($0, 20, 120 - palette, charset #1 and charset #2 lookup table).
- 0.28: Bank Panic (Sega 1984) support [Nicola Salmoria]. Thanks to Alan J. McCormick, colors are correct.
LEVELS: 99 (endless)
* FB Alpha
Romset: 122 kb / 16 files / 64.8 zip