Si vous avez aimé Bagman
Vous aimerez peut-être :
Bagman et M.A.M.E.
0.33b7 [Nicola Salmoria]
0.04 [Nicola Salmoria, Robert Anschuetz]
- bagmans: Incorrect colors on Stern/Seeburg logo. Yonah (ID 02508)
- bagmanmc: The graphics are corrupt on in title screen. Tafoid (ID 01561)
- 0.147u3: MisfitMAME and Robbbert added clone Bagman (bootleg on Moon Cresta hardware, set 2). Robbbert fixed loading of gfx roms in clone Bagman (bootleg on Moon Cresta hardware), and the bank switching, but some roms are bad. hap changed description of clone 'Bagman (bootleg on Moon Cresta hardware)' to 'Bagman (bootleg on Moon Cresta hardware, set 1)'.
- 0.141u4: hap fixed glitches missing during scene change in clone Bagman (Stern Electronics, set 1).
- 24th September 2010: 3D ARCADE - Updated Bagman 3D cabinet model.
- 0.138u2: Couriersud added a new cycle exact VMS interface to TMS5110 emulating M0, M1 and ADD1 to ADD8 lines. Added TMS6100 memory controller device. Also added TMSPROM device emulating Bagman and A. D. 2083 prom controlled speech logic. Switched Bagman, A. D. 2083 and Radar Scope (TRS01) to use the new interface and devices. Added documentation about TMS5110 prom interface used by Bagman and A. D. 2083. Changed AY-3-8910A clock speed to 1536000 Hz and VSync to 60.606061 Hz.
- 0.138u1: Changed description of clones 'Bagman (Stern set 1/2)' to 'Bagman (Stern Electronics, set 1/2)'.
- 0.136u3: Team Europe and Volker Hahn added clone Bagman (bootleg on Crazy Kong hardware), not working. Stephane Humbert fixed dipswitches and inputs (after verification of the Z80 code) for clone Bagman (bootleg on Moon Cresta hardware). Changed description of clone 'Bagman (Moon Cresta hardware)' to 'Bagman (bootleg on Moon Cresta hardware)'.
- 0.133u3: Replaced TMS5100A sound with TMS5110A.
- 0.124u3: Aaron Giles merged memory maps for Bagman drivers.
- 0.122u7: Replaced TMS5110 sound with TMS5100A.
- 0.113u1: Justin Szczap added DIP locations based on information from the manuals for Bagman.
- 0.94u1: Aaron Giles fixed games using the TMS5110 which refused to start (Bagman, CVS driver etc.).
- 0.84u6: Pierpaolo Prazzoli added clone Le Bagnard (set 2). Changed description of clone 'Le Bagnard' to 'Le Bagnard (set 1)'.
- 0.63: Changed description of clone 'Bagman (bootleg on Galaxian hardware)' to 'Bagman (Moon Cresta hardware)'. Renamed (bagmang) to (bagmanmc).
- 0.61: Added clone Bagman (bootleg on Galaxian hardware).
- 1st July 2002: David Haywood added a Bagman bootleg running on Galaxian hardware.
- 0.37b6: TMS5110 emulator [Jarek Burczynski]. Added TMS5110 (640000 Hz) and prom ($40 - state machine driving TMS5110).
- 8th August 2000: Jarek Burczynski wrote a TMS5110 emulator and added speech support to Bagman and Super Bagman.
- 0.35b12: Gerald Vanderick added clone Le Bagnard.
- 18th April 1999: Marco Cassili added Le Bagnard, which is a Bagman clone.
- 0.34b6: Nicola Salmoria added clone Bagman (Stern set 1). Changed description of clone 'Bagman (Stern)' to 'Bagman (Stern set 2)'.
- 0.33b7: Nicola Salmoria added Bagman (Valadon Automation 1982). Renamed (bagman) to (bagmans).
- 30th June 1998: Dumped Bagman by Valadon Automation (1982).
- 0.31: Jarek Burczynski fixed disappearing guards and other wrong behaviors in Bagman which were caused by copy protection.
- 0.29: Tim Lindquist and Jarek Burczynski added accurate colors to Bagman and Super Bagman. Juan Carlos Lorente added high score saving to Bagman and clone Super Bagman.
- 0.28: Known issues: Guards easily get stuck in corners and disappear after a while. This doesn't happen in the original.
- 0.27: Jarek Burczynski provided better colors for Bagman.
- 0.18: Nicola Salmoria fixed bugs in the Bagman sound driver which caused page faults when run under DOS.
- 0.12: Since the 8910 emulator doesn't allow to set the clock frequency at runtime [Nicola Salmoria], I temporarily switched to using the default one. This affects sound in Crazy Climber, Crazy Kong and Bagman. Let me know whether it's better or worse than before. I finally found out what was causing slowdowns in Rally X and Bagman. It was an interrupt related issue (see later). I hope I didn't break a dozen of other games to fix this.
- 0.04: Nicola Salmoria added Bagman (Stern 1982). Game is playable (slowdowns) with wrong colors and music only. Control: Arrows = Move around and CTRL = Action. Some info on Bagman taken from Arcade Emulator by Robert Anschuetz. Known issues: Frequent slowdowns, I don't know what's causing them (the fps counter stays at 60, so this is not caused by slow emulation).
Romset: 49 kb / 15 files / 22.2 zip