Si vous avez aimé Bad Lands
Vous aimerez peut-être :
Bad Lands et M.A.M.E.
0.35b13 [Aaron Giles]
- Clones badlandsb, badlandsb2: Access Violation after OK. Tafoid (ID 05056)
- 0.147u3: Added two missing undumped GAL's ($600, a00) to Badlands and updated documentation regarding missing checksums [Kevin Eshbach].
- 0.147u2: Initial round of atarigen cleanup/modernization [Aaron Giles].
- 0.143u8: Tomasz Slanina added clone Bad Lands (bootleg, alternate). Fixed the bad roms in clone (bootleg) with the alternate set.
- 0.139u1: Aaron Giles changed atarigen_state to be a base class from which all the related Atari drivers derive their state from.
- 0.135u4: Some more Atari driver shuffling [Aaron Giles]: Added atarigen_init() function which allocates all timers and registers for save states. Updated all drivers to call it. Converted some drivers to use device timers.
- 0.135u3: Aaron Giles converted atari drivers over to using driver_data for the most part. Some shared systems still exist with globals, but this tackles the atarigen module and the variables local to each driver.
- 0.133u1: Renamed (badlandb) to (badlandsb).
- 28th July 2009: Mr. Do - I got some work done myself: Badlands artwork, thanks to a scan by Zorg.
- 0.130u2: Guru added PCB layout & hardwared documentation for Atari's Badlands.
- 0.125u4: Added button 2.
- 0.125u2: Removed button 2.
- 0.124u1: David Haywood added clone Bad Lands (bootleg), heavily modified and not working.
- 8th March 2008: Tirino73 dumped Bad Lands (bootleg). This romset comes from a bootleg PCB produced by Playmark. This PCB was been modified to use as control standard joysticks instead of steering wheels.
- 0.114u2: Aaron Giles and Couriersud added more accurate video timing to most of the Atari 68000-era games. The parameters are from published specs, not derived. The board uses an SOS-2 chip to generate video signals. Changed VSync to 59.922743 Hz.
- 0.114: Couriersud added general save state support to the atarigen module.
- 0.106u12: MASH added plds ($0, 200, 400, 600 - gal16v8-1001.26c, gal16v8-1002.21r, gal16v8-1003.16s and gal16v8-1005.12e) to Bad Lands.
- 0.105u4: Fixed rom names.
- 0.36RC1: Changed 68000 CPU1 clock speed to 7159090 Hz, M6502 CPU2 to 1789772 Hz and YM2151 to 3579545 Hz.
- 0.35b13: Aaron Giles added Bad Lands (Atari 1989).
- 22nd May 1999: Aaron Giles sent in a driver for Badlands.
ARCADE RELEASE: Badlands (Konami) - 1984/Aug/09
- It has been 50 years since nuclear disaster. The sport of Sprint racing is now a ruthless battle between armed cars. These races take place on tracks built in the ruins of the dangerous nuclear zone known only as the Bad Lands.
- When shot, car slows down and its direction is changed.
- Missile explodes cars.
- When drone car carrying a wrench is shot, it drops it.
- Shielded cars: Shielded car only loses a shield when shot. Missile slows it down, its direction is changed, and it loses a shield.
- Customize your car: MISSILES - Destroy the car in front of you. TIRES - Makes you slide less around turns. TURBO - Gets you up to speed faster. SPEED - Makes you go faster. SHIELDS - Protect your car from shots, missiles and exploding due to running into walls.
Romset: 898 kb / 20 files / zip