Screenshots de NATO Defense
Les clones de NATO Defense
Si vous avez aimé NATO Defense
Vous aimerez peut-être :
Scoring de NATO Defense
Running over a mine : 10 points
First Enemy Tank shot : 100 points
Second Enemy Tank shot : 500 points
Third Enemy Tank shot : 1000 points
Fourth Enemy Tank shot : 2000 points
(the second, third and fourth enemy tank must be shot almost immediately after each other, otherwise you'll get 100 points for each tank you shoot)
Tips sur NATO Defense
There is a built-in speed-up for the game. Swapping ROM K4 with ROM J4 and ROM C4 with ROM B4, will give the player a new set of mazes. The tech note describing this 'speed-up' also notes that the diagnostic mode the Checksums displayed will not match, but this is normal and OK.
NATO Defense et M.A.M.E.
0.37b7 [Phil Stroffolino]
Samples required (5.41 MB - Cassette tape sample)
- 7th December 2009: Mr. Do - Thanks to some great photos as Derek's Basement Arcade, I added in instruction cards to the bezels for Nato Defense.
- 0.131: Aaron Giles added basic implementation of the TMS9927 video controller.
- 12th November 2006: Mr. Do - We have Nato Defense bezel, thanks to a cooperative effort with ClassicArcadeGrafix, with additional cleanup by Ad_Enuff.
- 0.102u2: Properly hooked up tape samples in Thief, NATO Defense, and Shark Attack now that sample pausing is available [Bart Tobalske].
- 3rd January 2001: HobbesAtPlay fixed the ROM auditing function to work with natodefa.
- 0.37b9: Added clone NATO Defense (alternate mazes). Fixed gfx1 rom loading.
- 8th September 2000: Mike Haaland added an alternative mazes version of NATO Defense.
- 0.37b7: Phil Stroffolino added NATO Defense (Pacific Novelty 1982). GFX ROMs may be hooked up wrong (see screenshots from flyers). Do we need to emulate the TMS9927 VTAC ? The video controller registers effect screen size (currently hard-coded on a per-game basis).
- 12th July 2000: Phil Stroffolino added cassette tape sample support to the Pacific Novelty games (Shark Attack, Thief, NATO Defense).
- 9th April 2000: Phil Stroffolino added NATO Defense to the Thief driver.
Romset: 61 kb / 17 files / 25.7 zip