In this puzzle game, a collection of colored blocks appears on the screen along with 2 glowing diamonds. Single colored blocks fall from the top of the playfield and your task is to complete a horizontal row on the same level that each flashing diamond appears.
- Atomic Point is a custom Korean board and not SEGA.
- 0.136u4: Tafoid fixed duplicate save state entry in Atomic Point.
- 0.134u1: Stefan Lindberg verified CPU clocks for Atomic Point.
- 0.123u1: Changed YM2413 clock speed to 5MHz.
- 0.89u3: Aaron Giles hooked up sound in Atomic Point (tempo is just a guess right now).
- 0.89u1: Added dipswitches 'Difficulty', 'Level Select', 'Flip Screen', 'Demo Sounds', 'Allow Continue' and 'Game Mode'.
- 0.88u7: Changed description to 'Atomic Point (Korea)'. Changed YM2413 clock speed to 4MHz.
- 0.61: Changed YM2413 clock speed to 3579545Hz.
- 0.36b3: Replaced Z80 and YM2151 with YM2413 (8MHz) sound.
- 0.36b1: Andrew Prime added Atomic Point (Philko 1990).
- 12th August 1998: Ricardo_fvg dumped Atomic Point (Korea).