Screenshots de Atari Football (revision 2)
Les clones de Atari Football (revision 2)
Si vous avez aimé Atari Football (revision 2)
Vous aimerez peut-être :
Scoring de Atari Football (revision 2)
Touchdown : 6 points.
Field goal : 3 points.
Safety : 2 points.
Conversion (run or pass) : 2 points.
Kicked conversion : 1 point.
Atari Football (revision 2) et M.A.M.E.
0.35b1 [Mike Balfour, Patrick Lawrence, Brad Oliver]
- 0.140u1: Derrick Renaud optimized speed of DISCRETE_DAC_R1.
- 9th July 2008: Mr. Do - Replaced the control panel pieces for Atari Football with the full CP artwork, courtesy of the BYOAC/CAG artwork. And thanks to Zorg for creating some cone buttons for it. Note that the driver needs to be fixed for the cone buttons to work.
- 0.123u3: RansAckeR added DIP locations to Atari Football and clone (4 players). Changed 'Unknown' dipswitch to 'Unused'.
- 0.121u1: Changed palettesize from 4 to 12 colors.
- 18th September 2006: Mr. Do - Added a new artwork classification: Control Panel. Changed the .lay file for Atari Football for this.
- 0.107u4: Aaron Giles added built-in layouts for Atari Football using the new primitives. Changed visible area to 304x240.
- 15th August 2006: Mr. Do - Cleaned up Atari Football artwork.
- 0.106u10: Aaron Giles updated Atari Football to support the new artwork system.
- 0.90: Derrick Renaud and Frank Palazzolo properly emulated the DISC_OP_AMP_FILTER_IS_BAND_PASS_1M type filter and re-wrote Atari Football and Atari Baseball to use component value only code and the new filter.
- 0.80: Derrick Renaud made minor changes in Atari Football to work with new code.
- 0.68: Replaced 3x DAC sound with Discrete.
- 0.61: Changed visible area to 304x248.
- 0.36RC1: Nicola Salmoria fixed controls in Atari Football (4 players).
- 0.36b11: Changed palettesize from 3 to 4 colors.
- 0.36b5: Changed VSync to 60Hz.
- 0.36b4: Changed VSync to 57Hz.
- 0.35b1: Mike Balfour, Patrick Lawrence and Brad Oliver added Atari Football (revision 2) (Atari 1978) and clones (revision 1) and (4 players). TODO: The code comments and variables are named such that player 1 is drawn on the right side of the screen, yet the player 1 trackball controls the left-side player, who also is on offense when the game starts. The naming convention is according to the schematics. Will the real player 1 please stand up? The down marker sprite is multiplexed so that it will be drawn at the top and bottom of the screen. We fake this feature. Additionally, we draw it at a different location which seems to make more sense. The play which is chosen is drawn in text at the top of the screen; no backdrop/overlay is supported yet. High quality artwork would be appreciated. The sound is ripped for the most part from the Basketball driver and is missing the kick, hit and whistle tones. I don't know if the noise is entirely accurate either. I'm not good at reading the schematics, so I'm unsure about the exact vblank duration. I'm pretty sure it is one of two values though. The 4-player variation is slightly broken. I'm unsure of the sign bits for the trackballs as well as the LED multiplexing.
- 10th May 1998: Dumped Atari Football (4 players).
Romset: 8 kb / 6 files / 5.99 zip