Screenshots de Astro Wars
Si vous avez aimé Astro Wars
Vous aimerez peut-être :
Astro Wars et M.A.M.E.
- 0.145u6: Converted Galaxia driver to use MAME tilemap and added Astro Wars bullets. Improved colors and hooked up CVS stars circuit. Fixed out of bounds array access during Astro Wars boot [hap].
- 0.145u5: Some work on Galaxia collision detection, seems very similar to CVS. Astro Wars does not have a prom. Promoted game to working state [hap]. Changed visible area to 240x240. Added dipswitches 'UNK04' - 'UNK17'.
- 0.139u3: Fabio Priuli fixed severe graphic corruption in Astro Wars.
- 0.139u2: Mariusz Wojcieszek added sound support to Signetics S2636 (by using VC4000 sound support from MESS). Hooked up sound to Astro Wars.
- 0.135u4: Fabio Priuli fixed all sets in drivers using S2636 video chip.
- 0.135u3: Fabio Priuli converted Signetics 2636 video chip to be a MAME device and updated drivers using it accordingly.
- 0.130u1: Robbbert added inputs for Astro Wars. Note: After inserting a coin, it can take a few seconds to respond. Added 2-way Joystick, 1x button and 2x coin slots for 2 PLayer. Added dipswitches 'Freeze', 'Coinage' and 'Lives'.
- 0.129u5: Angelo Salese corrected gfx bitplane for Astro Wars.
- 0.127u2: Oliver Stoenberg added the missing SHA1 checksums to Astro Wars.
- 0.127: MASH added Astro Wars (Zaccaria 1980).
- 7th December 1998: Peter Davies dumped Astro Wars (1980). Board No. 1B1130/1.
Romset: 12 kb / 12 files / 10.8 zip