Screenshots de Asterix (ver EAD)
Vidéos de Asterix (ver EAD)
Les clones de Asterix (ver EAD)
Si vous avez aimé Asterix (ver EAD)
Vous aimerez peut-être :
- Aladdin (bootleg of Japanese Megadrive version)
- Alex Kidd: The Lost Stars (set 2, unprotected)
- Bonze Adventure (World, Newer)
- Caveman Ninja (World ver 4)
- Charlie Ninja
- Dynamite Dux (set 2, FD1094 317-0096)
- Fantasy Land (set 1)
- Flicky (128k Version, System 2, 315-5051)
- Hammerin' Harry (World)
- Hard Head
- Hard Head 2 (v2.0)
- J. J. Squawkers
- Keith Courage In Alpha Zones
- Legend of Hero Tonma
- Liquid Kids (World)
- Magical Cat Adventure
- Marvel Land (US)
- Mega Twins (World 900619)
- Nemo (World 901130)
- Ninja Clowns (08/27/91)
- Pac-Land (United Amusements PC Engine)
- Psychic 5 (set 1)
- Psycho Soldier (US)
- PuLiRuLa (World)
- Red Robin
- Road Runner (rev 2)
- Son Son
- Spin Master / Miracle Adventure
- Super Mario World (Nintendo Super System)
- Super Trio
- The Simpsons (4 Players World, set 1)
- Toki (World, set 1)
- Top Hunter - Roddy & Cathy (NGM-046)
- Tricky Doc (set 1)
- Vs. The Goonies (set E)
- Wardner (World)
- Willow (USA)
- Wonder Boy (set 1, 315-5177)
- Wonder Boy III - Monster Lair (set 5, World, System 16B, 8751 317-0098)
- Wonder Boy in Monster Land (Japan New Ver., MC-8123, 317-0043)
Tips sur Asterix (ver EAD)
* Tip : When playing as Obelix, the character starts each stage carrying his big rock. Try to hit as many Romans as possible before Obelix throws it away. Any Romans driven away with the rock will drop their helmets on the ground, these can be picked up by the player to earn bonus points.
* Drinking the magic potion (Asterix) or eating a roast (Obelix) will make the respective character invincible for several seconds, allowing them to plow through the Romans, causing the embarrassed Legionnaires to drop their helmets before running away.
Asterix (ver EAD) et M.A.M.E.
0.37b13 [Olivier Galibert]
- 0.139u2: Phil Bennett added save-state support to the K053260 sound core. This fixed reload of state causes loss of audio in Asterix.
- 0.137: David Haywood implemented default EEPROMs for Asterix.
- 0.136u3: Luis Datasat added clone Asterix (ver AAD).
- 0.136u1: Fabio Priuli added driver data struct and save states to Asterix.
- 0.135u4: Fabio Priuli updated Asterix to use EEPROM device. Added device versions of all the Konami custom ICs currently emulated in machine\konamiic.c and video\konamiic.c. Updated Asterix to use the new devices.
- 0.133u1: Renamed (astrxeac) to (asterixeac) and (astrxeaa) to (asterixeaa).
- 0.130u3: Removed coin slots 3 and 4.
- 0.131: Chack'n added clone Asterix (ver JAD). Fixed rom names.
- 0.130u3: Fabio Priuli removed COIN3 in Asterix (neither used by the game nor present in service mode).
- 0.125u4: Aaron Giles fixed crasher due to some Konami games using 8 layers in the K056832 implementation, even though it was only written for 4.
- 0.122u7: Couriersud fixed Asterix gfx in flipscreen mode.
- 8th April 2007: Mr. Do - Cleaned up that dirt spot on Asterix instruction card.
- 1st April 2007: Mr. Do - Now that I'm finally going through the bunch of instruction cards Tormod sent me months ago, we have Asterix.
- 0.104u5: Pierpaolo Prazzoli converted Asterix to use K056832 emulation (fixed bugs asterix053gre, asterix_2055gre and asterix_3055gre).
- 0.98u2: Changed description to 'Asterix (ver EAD)' and clones '(World ver. EAC)' to '(ver EAC)' and '(World ver. EAA)' to '(ver EAA)'.
- 1st March 2004: Oliver Achten fixed the PPCM decoding in the K053260 sound chip emulation, improving samples in Asterix, The Simpsons, TMNT 2 and others.
- 0.79u4: Oliver Achten fixed sound pitch/balance in Asterix. Changed YM2151 and 053260 sound clock speeds to 4MHz.
- 27th February 2004: R. Belmont fixed the sound balance in Asterix, Detana Twinbee and Sunset Riders.
- 0.55: Fixed YM2151 sound in Asterix.
- 0.53: Nicola Salmoria added real shadows in some Konami games (88 Games, Chequered Flag, X-Men, Asterix, Surprise Attack, Sunset Riders, etc.).
- 11th March 2001: Nicola Salmoria fixed a drawgfx bug that caused missing sprites in Asterix.
- 0.37b13: Olivier Galibert and Nicola Salmoria added Asterix (World ver. EAD) (Konami 1992) and clones (World ver. EAA) and (World ver. EAC).
- 8th March 2001: Nicola Salmoria fixed bad sound in Asterix.
- 4th March 2001: Olivier Galibert added linescroll support to the Konami K054157 emulation, used by Xexex, GI Joe and Asterix.
- 3rd March 2001: Olivier Galibert sped up Asterix graphics emulation.
- 2nd March 2001: Olivier Galibert sent in a driver for Asterix, however it lacks linescroll, used in the race stage. Nicola Salmoria added another revision of Asterix to the driver.
Romset: 7745 kb / 11 files / 3.34 zip