Screenshots de Armor Attack
Les clones de Armor Attack
Si vous avez aimé Armor Attack
Vous aimerez peut-être :
Scoring de Armor Attack
Tank body : 20 points.
Tank turret : 30 points.
Helicopter : 100 points.
Bonus is advanced by 10 points per tank.
By advancing bonus to 50, player scores an extra jeep which then resets bonus to zero.
Armor Attack et M.A.M.E.
0.35b6 [Aaron Giles, Zonn Moore, Jeff Mitchell, Neil Bradley]
- 29th January 2012: Mr. Do - I updated Armor Attack. Armor Attack was never set up correctly in the LAY file, so this has been fixed.
- 9th July 2008: Mr. Do - I kind of fluked up the Armor Attack overlay awhile ago. It's been restored to how it should have been before.
- 0.124u1: Mr. Do created a built-in overlay for Armor Attack using just rectangles.
- 10th December 2006: Mr. Do - Thanks to the loan by Vintage Arcade Superstore, Armor Attack now has a bezel, cleaned up by Addy.
- 4th August 2006: Mr. Do - Converted Armor Attack artwork from MAME.net.
- 0.80: Added missing chopper.wav sample.
- 0.76u2: Tim Cottrill added sample support to Armor Attack. Added Samples sound (tankfire, hiexp, jeepfire, loexp, tankeng and beep.wav).
- 0.60: Mathis Rosenhauer added clones Armor Attack (prototype) and (Rock-ola).
- 24th April 2002: Mathis Rosenhauer added several new ROM sets to the Cinematronics vector hardware driver.
- 8th January 2001: Mathis Rosenhauer fixed Armor Attack from crashing if no backdrop is found.
- 0.35b6: Added Armor Attack (Cinematronics 1980) [Aaron Giles, Zonn Moore, Jeff Mitchell, Neil Bradley].
- 7th March 1999: Brad Oliver has finally sent in the Cinematronics vector games driver with working support for Space Wars, Barrier, Star Castle, Tailgunner, Rip Off, Armor Attack, War of the Worlds, Warrior, Star Hawk and Solar Quest.
LEVELS: 1 (endless)
Romset: 17 kb / 10 files / 9.83 zip