Screenshots de Arm Champs II v2.6
Les clones de Arm Champs II v2.6
Si vous avez aimé Arm Champs II v2.6
Vous aimerez peut-être :
Arm Champs II v2.6 et M.A.M.E.
0.107u3 [Gerald Coy]
0.103u2 [Luca Elia, Guru]
- After the 'MEMORY TEST', when the 'MOTOR TEST' message comes on the screen, you must move the joystick Left then Right for a second or two in each direction. The Title should soon appear.
- Arm Champs II is part mechanical, part video. The video part is shown on a vertical screen, being your opponent you are wrestling. The mechanical part is an arm you force against to pin your opponent's 'arm'. The mechanical arm is powered by a motor. The arm probably has a 5k potentiometer connected to it to give feedback to the hardware about the position of the mechanical arm. The opponents get progressively harder and harder, it's almost impossible to beat the final few opponents unless you have a few friends handy to swing on the arm. Arm Champs II appears to be a simple ROM upgrade on Arm Champs hardware. The hardware appears to be similar to Jaleco's 'Grand Prix Star' etc, using many of the same custom IC's, and even some of the same ROMs.
- 0.133u1: Renamed (armchm2o) to (armchmp2o).
- 0.133: hap fixed interrupts in the Cisco Heat driver, fixing Arm Champs II.
- 0.107u3: Gerald Coy added 'Arm Champs II v2.6'. Changed 'Arm Champs II' to clone 'Arm Champs II v1.7'. Renamed (armchmp2) to (armchm2o).
- 0.104u3: Luigi30 fixed 'MOTOR TEST' settings.
- 0.103u2: Luca Elia and Guru added Arm Champs II (Jaleco 1992).
- 8th January 2006: Luca Elia - I've added a 1994 arm wrestling game to the Cisco Heat driver. It's Jaleco's Arm Champs II, a dedicated machine with a real mechanical arm to battle against. This kind of games are Jaleco's specialty (see the hilarious Scud Hammer) and not quite the same in MAME. A prequel also exists, but it's a most wanted rom.
- 18th February 2005: Guru - Arm Champs II arrived from Japan.
Romset: 6049 kb / 21 files / 1.78 zip