- 0.140u2: Fixed rom names.
- 0.102u2: Anonymous made some minor cleanups to the System 32 driver. Air Rescue and F1 Exhaust Note now share common multi-PCB faking logic.
- 0.99u8: Anonymous fixed Air Rescue - Game now playable.
- 0.97u2: Replaced Paddle control with Stick, 2x buttons and 1 coin slot. Removed 'Unknown' dipswitches.
- 0.84u5: Replaced Stick controller with Paddle.
- 0.80u1: David Haywood added Air Rescue (Sega 1992). Uses an unemulated math DSP and may also require emulation of two system32 boards at once, not an easy task.
- 8th March 2004: R. Belmont - Dumped Air Rescue. David Haywood - This looks pretty but the game seems to be protected and/or will require emulation of 2 system32 boards at once, not fun.