An upside down tetris type game, where you can elongate any of the 3 xxx points separately on a block to connect that certain block without any gaps. The game is quite addictive but gets very tough after the first few levels.
- 0.130u1: Changed description to 'Aqua Rush (Japan, AQ1/VER.A1)'.
- 0.94u4: smf fixed bugs in PSX texture window. This fixes playfield in Aqua Rush.
- 29th June 2004: R. Belmont - Started cleaning up ZiNc's H8/3002 core for MAME submission (this will add sound and fix protection on Namco Classics 1 & 2 and the System 12 games*). Fixed some flag calculations on the ADD opcodes and some "edge cases" on the C352 to improve music in NCV1/2. Still need to fix some issues with the controls in Aqua Rush and Paca Paca.
- 0.79u2: Changed description to 'Aqua Rush (AQ1/VER.A1)'.
- 0.78: smf fixed input - Game now playable. Changed input to 2x Players, 6x buttons and 2x coin slots.
- 24th December 2003: smf sent in a driver for Namco System 12, supporting Aquarush, Ehrgeiz, Fighting Layer, Mr. Driller and Tekken 3.
- 0.77: smf added Aqua Rush (AQ1/VER.A) (Namco 1999).
- 20th July 2003: Guru - Received Aqua Rush (Namco 1999). Big thanks to Leonid81, Bob Schultz, jmurjr, Smitdogg, f205v, Kevin Eshbach and many MAMEWorld contributors.