1 Fire : 1,000 points
1 Fire and 1 Fireball : 2,000 points
1 Fire and 2 Fireballs : 4,000 points
Bonus at end of round.
Above scores double when 'GUZZLER' letters on bottom are lit. See 'Tips and Tricks' for how to do this.
There's also 10 points given for every few seconds survived.
Tips sur Guzzler
If you want to double your scores at the end of the round (and your bonus as well) be sure to light the 'GUZZLER' letters on the bottom of the screen. The way you do this is to hit one of the fireballs (or a fire that becomes like a fireball) in each row when the letter is highlighted (red border around the letter).
Guzzler et M.A.M.E.
0.31 [Mirko Buffoni]
- 0.144u3: Kevin Eshbach added clone Guzzler (Swimmer Conversion).
- 0.135u1: Corrado Tomaselli verified/changed clocks and VSync to 60.57 Hz in Guzzler.
- 17th February 2009: Mr. Do - Kiltron got extra busy this past month: Guzzler artwork.
- 0.126u2: Fabio Priuli added DIP locations to Guzzler.
- 0.123u3: Changed palettesize to 289 colors.
- 0.122u8: Changed palettesize to 544 colors.
- 0.36b10: Changed palettesize from 96 to 290 colors.
- 0.34b1: Added color proms ($0, 100, 200).
- 0.31: Mirko Buffoni added Guzzler (Tehkan 1983).
- 2nd July 1997: Dumped Guzzler (Copyright 1983 By Tehkan Ltd. US Cabinet Version by Centuri).
LEVELS: 99 (endless - after 99th level, the level counter crashes)