Screenshots de Gradius III (World, program code R)
Vidéos de Gradius III (World, program code R)
Les clones de Gradius III (World, program code R)
Si vous avez aimé Gradius III (World, program code R)
Vous aimerez peut-être :
Gradius III (World, program code R) et M.A.M.E.
0.36b13 [Nicola Salmoria]
- [possible] Stage 9's background is broken. fostar (ID 00062)
- [possible] There's a glitch that is either an offset problem or a visible area problem. Roberto Zandona (ID 01124)
- 0.147: Make the "World" set the parent, minor whitespace clean up [Brian Troha]. Changed clone '(World ?)' to parent 'Gradius III (World, program code R)' and 'Gradius III (Japan)' to clone '(Japan, program code S)'. Renamed (gradius3) to (gradius3j) and (gradius3e) to (gradius3).
- 0.142u4: Angelo Salese removed deprecat.h usage in Gradius III.
- 0.136u1: Fabio Priuli added driver data struct and save states to Gradius III.
- 0.135u4: Fabio Priuli updated Gradius III to use Konami video devices.
- 0.133u1: Renamed (grdius3a) to (gradius3a) and (grdius3e) to (gradius3e).
- 0.130u3: Fabio Priuli added DIP locations to Gradius III based on Guru's notes (thanks to AJG, who fwded them to me).
- 0.124u5: Roberto Zandona fixed missing title text in intro.
- 0.122u5: Atari Ace changed Konami drivers to allocate and decode graphics using the same layouts. Removed the layout parameter from the decodechar() calls.
- 3rd December 2006: Mr. Do - We have the instruction card for Gradius III [US] from Tormod.
- 0.109u1: Mamesick fixed sprite layer Gradius III.
- 3rd September 2006: Mr. Do - Added instruction cards for Gradius III.
- 0.97u2: Mamesick fixed wrong mapped buttons (power-up, shoot and missile).
- 0.95u3: Made Gradius III visible region symmetrical. Fixed K052109 layer 2's X offset [R. Belmont]. Changed visible area to 320x224.
- 14th April 2005: R. Belmont - Submitted a fix for the Gradius 3 layer alignment and visible area glitches pointed out by AWJ on MAMETesters.
- 0.59: Added clone Gradius III (World ?). Fixed rom names.
- 14th March 2002: Chack'n added the Japan version of Captain America and The Avengers, a World version of Gradius 3 and fixed quite a few ROM file names.
- 0.37b1: Support for a priority buffer, updated by tilemap.c, which can be used to draw sprites using the new function pdrawgfx(). This allowed to fix many tile/sprite priority bugs e.g. in Ajax, Lightning Thunder, Simpsons, Vendetta, Punk Shot, Gradius III and others [Phil Stroffolino, Nicola Salmoria].
- 0.36b13: Nicola Salmoria added Gradius III (Japan) (Konami 1989) and clone (Asia).
- 14th March 2000: Eisuke Watanabe fixed Ajax and Gradius 3 priority problems.
- 3rd January 2000: Aaron Giles fixed a Gradius3 endian problem.
- 22nd December 1999: Nicola Salmoria fixed title screens and sprite priorities in Gradius 3.
- 21st December 1999: Nicola Salmoria sent in a driver for Gradius 3.
ARCADE RELEASE: Gradius III (Konami) - 1989/Dec/11
* FB Alpha
Romset: 3905 kb / 25 files / 1.40 zip