Screenshots de DakkoChan House (MC-8123B, 317-5014)
DakkoChan House (MC-8123B, 317-5014) et M.A.M.E.
0.74u2 [Nicola Salmoria]
0.34b3 [Nicola Salmoria]
- 0.146u3: Replaced newly discovered bad sprite chip in DakkoChan House. Updated and confirmed all model numbers and labels/locations for the game based on PCB. Added PLD ($0 - 315-5139.ic50) [Yohji, Mr. CAST, Cornishdavey, Charles MacDonald, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union, Tafoid]. Changed description to 'DakkoChan House (MC-8123B, 317-5014)'.
- 31st May 2012: Smitdogg - I picked up a Dakkochan House board because the protection brick was labeled as something undumped but it turned out the roms were the same as the dump in MAME other than a sprite rom. I'm not really sure what the deal is with that. I was able to read out a protection chip though that was previously undumped and I think used across all games on the system and we can get extra documentation and I scanned the artwork and paperwork including schems.
- 0.130u3: Aaron Giles hooked up proper input in DakkoChan House.
- 0.129u4: Angelo Salese fixed DakkoChan House - Game now playable.
- 0.128u1: Sonikos improved DakkoChan House gfx; the priority are ok but there are various offset so i marked also the game as "inperfect gfx".
- 0.115u4: Replaced SN76496 sound with SN76489.
- 0.113u3: Nicola Salmoria added proper MC8123 decryption code and MC-8123B 317-0014.key. Changed description to 'DakkoChan House (MC-8123, 317-0014)'. Added 'Test Mode' dipswitch.
- 16th March 2007: David Haywood - The final previously unemulated game that Nicola's MC8123 work allows to be emulated is DakkoChan House, another Mahjong title, this one running in the System1 driver. In order to work properly it needs the mahjong control panel emulating correctly (otherwise it hangs when booting) I've started looking at this.
- 0.74u2: Re-added DakkoChan Jansoh (Sega 1987).
- 0.54: Moved DakkoChan Jansoh to (Testdriver).
- 0.34b3: Nicola Salmoria added DakkoChan Jansoh (Sega 1987), not working due to encryption.
- 7th September 1998: J-ROM dumped DakkoChan House (MC-8123, 317-0014) (c)1987 SEGA/WHITE BOARD.